Travis Barker and DJ AM

• Discuss Travis Barker and DJ AM in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Pretty nice mixtape. "Trv$" and DJ AM covering a whole bunch of random songs. Travis is on the drums of course and AM is on the turntables mixing and... ...
C

Capo617

Travis Barker and DJ AM post #1
Pretty nice mixtape. "Trv$" and DJ AM covering a whole bunch of random songs. Travis is on the drums of course and AM is on the turntables mixing and cutting up songs. Pretty good if I do say so myself. The title of the cd is pretty ironic seeing as how AMs face is all messed up from the plane crash. Intro is ironic too. Has some Johnny Cash "Ring Of Fire". Free download on there site.

http://trvsdjam.com/main.html

Cru

Cru

Travis Barker and DJ AM post #2
rofl.reminds me of when my girlfriend learnt to drum-she used to drum over hip-hop n stuff...tbh it used to drive me up the ****ing wall!fun for a bit but really repetitive after like 3 hrs.meh.

S

Smickus

Travis Barker and DJ AM post #3
didnt they both almost die in a plane crash?

C

Capo617

Travis Barker and DJ AM post #4
didnt they both almost die in a plane crash?
Yeah. They're in critical condition I guess. DJ AM got bad burns on his upper body and face so the title of the cd is pretty ironic "Fix Your Face". And to the other kid, yeah just hip hop drumming would get old. But they have a mix of different types of music on the cd, man.

SiLo

SiLo

Travis Barker and DJ AM post #5
Yeah. They're in critical condition I guess. DJ AM got bad burns on his upper body and face so the title of the cd is pretty ironic "Fix Your Face". And to the other kid, yeah just hip hop drumming would get old. But they have a mix of different types of music on the cd, man.
They are both in a stable condition now. :)

New Topics