Trampoline Bike

• Discuss Trampoline Bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Trampoline Bikes are great for the Beginner BMX rider, and pro! Im sure one of your friends have a Trampoline if you dont! I was turned on to this web... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike bmx rider jump
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XtremeBalls

Trampoline Bike post #1
Trampoline Bikes are great for the Beginner BMX rider, and pro! Im sure one of your friends have a Trampoline if you dont! I was turned on to this web site www.bmxballs.com And it has this crazy product called Xtreme Balls (needless to say, where i got name nickname) the balls allow you to turn your BMX bike into a Trampoline bike in mintues, without having to ruin your bike with a bunch of ugly tape and crap.

Whats cool is that I can convert my GT (which im use too) into a Tramp bike and Back fast, then ride away.... The work-out is crazy and the tricks are even more radical...my friend can do flips!

Im telling you its a good practice tool...besides im seeing alot of guys starting to really get into it! Xtreme... :twisted:

G

Trampoline Bike post #2
yea trampoline bikes are cool but
my friend can do flips!
i bet he cant hit a jump and do a cool trick

its just [/b]WAY different

S

sentaafEQpovar

Trampoline Bike post #3
we new a guy with a trampoline bike... much much different than a normal bike, FUN, but it wont help u learn to ride imo

X

XtremeBalls

Trampoline Bike post #4
IMO i think trampoline biking will become an extreme event, the kid jumping on the trampoline is an expert stunt rider for TV and will be doing alot crazier tricks once he get more use to jumping on a tramp, besides the site is still under construction. email the company, they said they will be posting information on him soon.

My friend is nuts! he can do flips, and he said its all about timing, once you learn on the tramp, it just makes it easier to learn jumping freestyle and BMXing.

xtreme

G

Trampoline Bike post #5
XtremeBalls said:
IMO i think trampoline biking will become an extreme event
EL OH EL

yea extreme hick event that only the 10 year old kids on the corner will get into

lets all jump on trampolins and do bar spins... weeeeee iam so awesome!

neg to xtreme trampoline

T

traildemon

Trampoline Bike post #6
looks pretty lame...I saw mike aitkin on one of those in the ride industry film...It may be fun for 10 minutes, but I'd rather go to a decent skatepark for a day...

F

FOL

Trampoline Bike post #7
don't crosspost

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics