Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle

• Discuss Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm rebuilding my trails i started, like 10 year back when i first rode. They've been taken over by mtb'ers and they've made them like speed jumps... ...
L

LordBanks

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #1
I'm rebuilding my trails i started, like 10 year back when i first rode.

They've been taken over by mtb'ers and they've made them like speed jumps.

Its only a small area, but its got a roll in.

Post if you wanna come down and help.

bmxsteez

bmxsteez

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #2
Pretty sure i used to jump there like 7 or so years ago!! Thats awesome they're gunna be rebuilt

E

ellb123

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #3
Hi, im from newcastle and would love to help, i could also bring a few friends down to help

where abouts is it in jesmondene?

L

LordBanks

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #4
You know the tennis courts next to heaton road?

L

LordBanks

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #5
bmxsteez.....
you thinking of the ones right at the end of the dene, next to the freeman hospital??

L

LordBanks

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #6
ellb123

aye man. More the merrier. I wanna get these trails runing again, its gonna be any level of rider (i'm shit), from 40ft double jumpers to rhytmn section manual junkies.

I'm down there the morra, mail me likes.....

BE EM EX ER

BE EM EX ER

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #7
jesmond bush in australia or is there a jesmond in the other newcastlelol

L

LordBanks

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #8
Its Jesmond Dene in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.

But your more thanwelcome to fly over and help out mate:)

bmxsteez

bmxsteez

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #9
bmxsteez.....
you thinking of the ones right at the end of the dene, next to the freeman hospital??
ah...i dont think so. The ones i would ride we're out the back of Jesmond park or whatever it's called. There was also a bigger set closer to the Hospital, Marter?? Can't remember the name of it? The big hospital at the top of New Lambton Heights kinda!

bmxsteez

bmxsteez

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #10
Its Jesmond Dene in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.

But your more thanwelcome to fly over and help out mate:)
sorry mate. I jsut realised from you last post you meant Newy England! I thought that you meant Newy, Australia. How they going anyway?

BE EM EX ER

BE EM EX ER

Trails in Jesmond Dene/Newcastle post #11
ah...i dont think so. The ones i would ride we're out the back of Jesmond park or whatever it's called. There was also a bigger set closer to the Hospital, Marter?? Can't remember the name of it? The big hospital at the top of New Lambton Heights kinda!

yer...that the bush i live on...we have had heeps of sets through the years in that bush but the council always finds them and knocks them flat

New Topics