Trails != A Line of DJ's

• Discuss Trails != A Line of DJ's in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Trails = smooth set of jumps with flow, alot of hips and berms, not necessary massive 7 foot jumps, definitely not just a line of dirt jumps. To... ...
Getaway

Getaway

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #1
Trails = smooth set of jumps with flow, alot of hips and berms, not necessary massive 7 foot jumps, definitely not just a line of dirt jumps.

To many people seem to think that 1 or 2 lines of jumps are trails. They're not.

To many kids seem to think that 1-3 dirt jumps in a line qualifies for trails. They don't.

[/rantover]

N

Norco Two 50

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #2
Why Would You Post Something Like That ? ^^

N

Norco Two 50

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #3
i agree though

N

NFC

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #4
although your point is sort of valid, what would you call 1-3 jumps in a row. and

H

harorider

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #5
bollocks. its trails to some people but not trails to you

mikeschalle

mikeschalle

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #6
its easier just to say trails than "i have 3 jumps in a row, wanna go ride them?" or "wanna go ride my trails?" hmmm that second ones a lot easier to say eh?

just cuase they call them trails doesn't mean there talkin about trails with hips and stuff

danpluso

danpluso

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #7
Too many people use the word "to" when they should be using the word "too".

Not trying to be a jerk just thought you would like to know that you are using the wrong word or maybe you know but just don't care.

Getaway

Getaway

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #8
yeah bit of a habit and 3 jumps in a row is a six pack

ashbmx

ashbmx

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #9
yeah his right
ive said this in a load of thread
so has punk

C

chrisbmx2007

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #10
i just say oi you wanna go ride some dirt, dont really specifiy what jus get out there and have some fun and get some air!

danpluso

danpluso

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #11
yeah bit of a habit and 3 jumps in a row is a six pack
would that be 3 doubles? Because then you would have 6 piles of dirt, or would you call 3 tabletops a six pack as well?? :hmm:

mattflip

mattflip

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #12
Its called a six pack because theres six piles of dirt= 3 doubles= 6 pack. Not sure is tabletops count for sixpacks though.

S

sebikemotox90

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #13
true that

ozzy

ozzy

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #14
massive 7 foot jumps lmao ahahahha. um ur point is true but i wouldnt call 7foot jumps massive lol.

M

monkeyonabike

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #15
seems a bit random why you would write this, but you are right, heaps of kids from around my are say come to their "trails" and their 2, 3 foot doubles.

J

james3892

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #16
massive 7 foot jumps lmao ahahahha. um ur point is true but i wouldnt call 7foot jumps massive lol.
I would :) but then again i can barely jump 4 foot gaps

but only been BMX'ing for bout a week

ozzy

ozzy

Trails != A Line of DJ's post #17
i am sherif of nottingham what semmith to be the problemith

New Topics