trail buildin

• Discuss trail buildin in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im new to trails. wanting to start riding trails. im wanting to build some small trails maybe an 8- pack or so. can someone help me on how to get... ...
M

magicalpops

trail buildin post #1
im new to trails. wanting to start riding trails. im wanting to build some small trails maybe an 8- pack or so. can someone help me on how to get started. like use what for a foundation and how to build them up.
thanks

J

james3892

trail buildin post #2
here's what i did

I went out one day to all the woodland area's near me within a like 2-3 mile radius i rode around in the woods with a couple of friends untill we found a nice flat arena

we then starting to build once we found a suitable place (took us a few hours :p)
just make sure its like hidden from view as people can get mardy

first of all we started with a 4-pack to learn on then gradualy progressed to a whole set of trails within a few months.
main thing to remember though keep them small at first then as you get better just add more dirt to the take off and move the landings back

hope this helps :)

M

magicalpops

trail buildin post #3
thanks it does help. im just trying to get used to riding trails on some small ones because my friend has some bigger ones but theyr too big to start on and actually get good on.

New Topics