Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts

• Discuss Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Alright, I have a Fly Tierra 20.6" TT (feels like 20.2"). Spanish Bottom Bracket, Integrated headtube. I cut off the brake lugs and top of the seat... ...
A

AJIorio

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #1
Alright, I have a Fly Tierra 20.6" TT (feels like 20.2"). Spanish Bottom Bracket, Integrated headtube. I cut off the brake lugs and top of the seat tube with a hacksaw. The actual mounts are still on the frame.

The frame has NO breaks, dents or any other damage besides the missing break lugs and cut seat tube (for wedge post).
I'm trading because I want to run brakes, and I'm trying to get a longer top tube if possible, 20.5-20.75.

I'd really like to trade for another Tierra, but I'm open for suggestions. Depending on what you offer, I might throw in a bit of cash too.

If you want to trade, I will do any/all of the following things:
  • Strip the paint and prime/repaint the frame whatever color you want
  • Use Quickmetal (a type of putty that dries hard as metal) to fill in the gyro tab/cable guide holes
  • Get my neighbor (does lots of work with powertools and metal) to grind off the mounts completely
  • Use quickmetal to make the frame completely smooth where the brake mounts were
  • Include my Wedge mod seatpost, or just the wedge part.

Last edited:
D

dirtmonster

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #2
long shot but i have a mosh lux 4 star frame primed and ready for paint. no dents and has the brake mounts

patrick stadler

patrick stadler

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #3
lol ^^^^^ prob not man

A

AJIorio

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #4
CGRACING72

CGRACING72

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #5
20.75 fit hawk?

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #6
weld on brake mounts lol,

ask your powertool handy neighbor for tips,

J

justmossy360

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #7
i have a dehart 20.5 brakes if u wanna trade lol

A

AJIorio

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #8
Any more offers?

StreetxSmartxSam

StreetxSmartxSam

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #9
fit hawk 20.5 ill throw in some cash to

Kuya Lirum

Kuya Lirum

Trading Tierra 20.6" (NO BRAKE MOUNTS) For Tierra/Other Frame WITH brake mounts post #10
Woops so didnt check the date <.< sorry

New Topics