Total n00b seeks help!

K

KillyKillall

Total n00b seeks help! post #1
Okay. I'm a total n00b and beginner. I need suggestions on a good bike to start with. Price range is up to $200. Any suggestions?

-Killy

D

Disrupter

Total n00b seeks help! post #2
hmm, good beginner bikes sre:

Harof3 ,WTP airwin or Felt Ethic.

prices: f3 = 300 €
WTP = 300 €
Felt = ca. 270 €

greetz

T

the hip hop soldier

Total n00b seeks help! post #3
i dont like the haro f3 bikes i build them all the time at work and i think that they suck. but anyways if u live in the U.S. there are some good bikes on www.danscomp.com a bike that i dont personally like but u might for a beginner bike is a poverty buck 99 on dans. i dont like the poverty company but some people do so i figured i would mention it. but there actually arent very many nice bikes that cost that. i would say that a really nice beginner bike would be a nirve vise from dans, it is $100 more than what u r looking to spend but it is well worth it. other good places to look would be ebay and auctions on the internet. they have some on dans. but i better get goin.

dumb biker

dumb biker

Total n00b seeks help! post #4
Haro T-Bone Select is a good bike(my opinion)...probably a little out of your prece range though

S

SICK_BOMB

Total n00b seeks help! post #5
for a new one of bike, you should buy a bullsh!t bmx, I mean you dont even know if you will ride for more then 1 year... I mean, you don't even know what style of bmxing you want to do!!!!! so this is hard to help us, you got the choice....

dumb biker

dumb biker

Total n00b seeks help! post #6
yeah, itd probably be a lot easier to help ya out if you let us know what kind of style you are wanting to do and if you are really enthusiastic or just want to try it

H

hartattack_199

Total n00b seeks help! post #7
k dude, don't say n00b, that just proved your a nerd.

Total n00b seeks help! post #8
mirra 540 is not a bad choice , although quite heavy its good for beginners

D

duffboygrim

Total n00b seeks help! post #9
I have a mirra 540. Its fairly heavy but not too bad. I like it!

B

Bigboomer

Total n00b seeks help! post #10
Check the classifieds on the forum, there is a Backtrail Pro (with x3 parts on it) for $250... I ride a Haro Backtrail and I must say, they are VERY nice bikes. Sturdy, and a helluva ride through the air.

G

Total n00b seeks help! post #11
haro f1-c :roll:

Z

ZDN

Total n00b seeks help! post #12
hartattack_199 said:
k dude, don't say n00b, that just proved your a nerd.
exactly

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Total n00b seeks help! post #13
buy a heravy bike so you will be able to upgrade to a much lighter bike and jump 23.78629 feet high JK LOL

M

maras91

Total n00b seeks help! post #14
why do you bloody bump a thread that was made in 2003?

New Topics