top man skinnies

• Discuss top man skinnies in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; anyone bought a pair? i want to know if they're stupidly skinny. as when i was in the states i got a pair of levis 511s skinnies. and they were perfect... ...
Chris

Chris

top man skinnies post #1
anyone bought a pair? i want to know if they're stupidly skinny. as when i was in the states i got a pair of levis 511s skinnies. and they were perfect fit. i want to know if anyone owns topman ones.

bmxingowns

bmxingowns

top man skinnies post #2
ye i had em before i moved onto full on skinnys,there really nice they have that kinda half baggy half skinny style,hard to explain but there deffo not like TIGHT

biketillidie

biketillidie

top man skinnies post #3
ye i had em before i moved onto full on skinnys,there really nice they have that kinda half baggy half skinny style,hard to explain but there deffo not like TIGHT
Are you thinking of Topman Straight leg jeans? They aren't skinnies.

J

Jamie

top man skinnies post #4
you know, you could always try a pair on.

F

fitaitken1

top man skinnies post #6
IM not too too ashamed to say it but if you want skinnies that arent stupid uncomfortable your gonna have to get girls...

BenMINI

BenMINI

top man skinnies post #7
Are you thinking of Topman Straight leg jeans? They aren't skinnies.
No, he's right. They are tight, and not tight at the same time. Not lycra tight, but not slim.

I have about 9 pairs. Some are super skinny, some are loose skinny. Try them on.

bmxingowns

bmxingowns

top man skinnies post #8
IM not too too ashamed to say it but if you want skinnies that arent stupid uncomfortable your gonna have to get girls...
i wear girls ones,lol the looks we all get its quite funny

F

fitaitken1

top man skinnies post #9
i wear girls ones,lol the looks we all get its quite funny
I wear girl jeans so its easier for them to get them off me :wink::wink::D

Boney

Boney

top man skinnies post #10
i wear girl skinnies as well.

owell.

L

LordBanks

top man skinnies post #11
haha, yer reet man, i have a pair of size 8 ASDA birds jeans and they are class.

SnK

SnK

top man skinnies post #12
Topman jeans are good!
I wear those stretched skinnys, so theres plenty of room to breathe and they don't stick to you after a day of riding, but they look good.

J

Jamie

top man skinnies post #13
Topman jeans are good!
I wear those stretched skinnys, so theres plenty of room to breathe and they don't stick to you after a day of riding, but they look good.
topman jeans are a bunch of piss, even though i wear them. The colour fades real fast, the quality is poor etc... If only levi's where as cheap over here as they are in the US :(

K

koroshko

top man skinnies post #14
i have topman slims, there not quite skinnys but comfortable to ride in. i also wear H&M slims but they are such shit quality

SnK

SnK

top man skinnies post #15
topman jeans are a bunch of piss, even though i wear them. The colour fades real fast, the quality is poor etc... If only levi's where as cheap over here as they are in the US :(
Mine have been alrite..

Yeh i'd love some Levis.

Just thought scratterlan(matalan) do Levis don't they?

biketillidie

biketillidie

top man skinnies post #16
YEAH. **** Topman. Even though I get pretty much all my clothes from there..
Their tshirts a joke. Terribly cut and thin as 1 ply toilet paper. And £14? They can blow it out their ass.

PY

PY

top man skinnies post #17
^ True that, i have loads because they're such a nice cut but they are so damn thin they just stretch and tear.

Burtons is a damn good place for jeans, mine have been going strong for ages.

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
top man skinnies post #18
if you want decent jeans goto new look. 20 pounds will buy you some perfect not too tight skinnys in alot of different colours choices. they last too

SnK

SnK

top man skinnies post #19
if you want decent jeans goto new look. 20 pounds will buy you some perfect not too tight skinnys in alot of different colours choices. they last too
Mens jeans ye?

Chris

Chris

top man skinnies post #20
thanks all... i can't try them on as closest top man is ages away.

and i like ordering online. i found out how much my levi's cost here £85 each!

got 2 pairs for something like $35 when i was in the states.

New Topics