too old?

• Discuss too old? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Have a look at the topic and answer me. Am i too old for Bmx with 18`years? :?: ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx
B

Bully

too old? post #1
Have a look at the topic and answer me. Am i too old for Bmx with 18`years? :?:

T

tgreathead

too old? post #2
Do you mean that you're 18 or you want to ride with 18 year olds?

I'm 22 and just got into it about 3 weeks ago. I learned my bunnyhop last week and today I hopped up my first curb.

You're never too old for anything as long as you can still do it.

C

cpb rider

too old? post #3
I'll turn 20 in April. I don't feel too old to ride...looking at my mates who are 25 or so, I feel like a young newbie :wink:

B

Bully

too old? post #4
Ah ok thougt that im too old.My last turn on Bmx was 5 years ago 8) but there are so many young guys who are very crazy on their bikes thats hard :lol:

F

FOL

too old? post #5
I started at 19.... There are way older people riding their bikes here...age doesn'tmatter as long as you are physical and mentally good enough for it.

L

leon_luxton

too old? post #6
i know a 30yr old who still rides and is pro..also i know some1 from pedalbmx.com who is like 40 and still rides 8O

T

Trimix

too old? post #7
Bully said:
Have a look at the topic and answer me. Am i too old for Bmx with 18`years? :?:
NO. You could be pulling sick stuff by the time you are 22. Hell man....
I just started last Summer, and I will be 39.

E

EPMD

too old? post #8
Trimix will you adopt me? :D

M

Mr_Shrapnel

too old? post #9
as long as you can physically pedal a bike, you are never to old to ride. ride and have fun.

T

Trimix

too old? post #10
right on. groovy. righteous talk.....

F

federal_rider12

too old? post #11
people think once you pass like 16 years old then bmx is done, but no. some pros start at like 16 or even older and become pro in a few years and there are guys who are like 40 years and keep riding. as long as you can take everything that can happen why stop and think your too old? there is an 80 year old guy who snowboards and hits jumps and from last i heard he was going to try rails. now you still think your too old to ride a bike? considering too most pros are around 25 years

T

Trimix

too old? post #12
Its all in the head, AND whether you love what you are doing.

W

William

too old? post #13
hey isn't mat hofman like 30? hes not a bad rider and he's "old"
also isn't tonny hawk 40 with three kids? hes still a good boarder, even if he is twice the age of his competators.

C

cpb rider

too old? post #14
look at DMC. he is 36 or 38 I guess. who else, Dave Voelker, Rick Moliterno, Jay Miron...

T

tgreathead

too old? post #15
I have to admit that when I see videos from you guys in the Gallery it's a little discouraging that a lot of you are in high school and pulling stuff that I'm years from.

Oh well, I'll just keep riding :mrgreen:

T

Trimix

too old? post #16
EPMD said:
Trimix will you adopt me? :D
Not forever, but come ride in Florida man!!

C

casperh

too old? post #17
im 15 or something

I

infantry43RIDER

too old? post #18
see what pot does to ya.

F

FOL

too old? post #19
hehe :lol:

V

VyleKreature

too old? post #20
I'm about to turn 23 in less than a month. Been riding for about one month. Ride 3 miles to work, ride 3 miles home. Can't bunnyhop or do anything yet, but I'm never going back to a mtn bike...

Nice to know I'm not the only old fogie here with a bike... :twisted:

New Topics