Todays menu: Dirt...

• Discuss Todays menu: Dirt... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]Iight, i know many out there have dirt jumps ... well this is for u guys... those that have dirt jumps how do u have them set up... ...
  • Tags dirt jump table top
D

Disturbed1

Todays menu: Dirt... post #1
Iight, i know many out there have dirt jumps ... well this is for u guys... those that have dirt jumps how do u have them set up??? are they in a straight line or are they in a curved circle or what??? Mine are alil of both, i have the roll in that is a set up to a probably 10 foot double into a second 15 foot double into a curve band then a couple of small doubles into a 7-9 foot double into a larger double to another curve band and so on...

H

hartattack_199

Todays menu: Dirt... post #2
I don't like my set up very much. I have a double (wooden take off) and a table top side by side, then another double after them. i dont got much room for them though. So i gotta hit them, and go back up to the top, i cant just ride through til im tired, which is what i dont like

G

Todays menu: Dirt... post #3
me and sentaaf have our jumps all alone to ourselves.. pretty nice

you start on a downhill, about 20 feet long, then you hit a berm and it starts to drop in then a 11 foot (long) drop in dug about 1 foot deep (for dirt) then a 3ish foot tall table top which is 13 footish gap?

then the next jump is a nice steep jump around 4 feet tall (hella steep) then there used to be a 3rd jump but now its a roller

or

you can take the path left from the berm and its about a 2-3 foot dug down hole (for dirt), about 10-15 feet long which leads to a 7foot tall 4 footish gap? and thats all... we still need to build the landing up for that one

then there is a pack with 2 jumps in it going to opposite way of the table and big jump... nothing special, just 2 jumps that took us about 1 day to build, 1 foot tall 2 foot step up gaps and stuff.. just noob stuff

S

sentaafEQpovar

Todays menu: Dirt... post #4
all of our jumps were like 2 feet taller, when we stacked the dirt, it was big, then we packed it, and it got a foot less bigger.... then after that days and days of rain, they are another foot smaller, and the seven foot jump is more of a 7ft+gap, yes its small, but we still havent finished shapping the jump, and theres like no room to get speed, will become bigger gap eventually, man, and we have very limited space, we are building along a gutter on a hill side, so we have to level out the ground to fit our trails, and that noob pack, aint very noob, cuase theres like 5 ft between the first landing and the second jump, hella compact, and pretty big step up too.... i posted pics of them in gallery forum... a lot diff now, pobie needs to get his camera and take new ones

E

Element Biker Dude

Todays menu: Dirt... post #5
i hav two kool jumps and 1 *** 1, its starts wif a side of a hill as a roll in and tho the forest round a berm onto the first double witch is 1metre high and 1.8metres long then strat after that is is a 1.6metre high and 2metre long double and we hav a shit load more 2 cum seen i hav a hole forest 2 use 8O

F

federal_rider12

Todays menu: Dirt... post #6
well mine r set up as of trails not jumps. first u come down a roll in into a creek bed to a double and straight into a table, fly through the burm into another table then straight to a double through a long burm, into a dirt spine which loops back to the 2 table and after the table u jump the burm and i plan on buildin it on and make another burm after it and then a long straight away

G

Todays menu: Dirt... post #7
sounds like fun federal

S

sentaafEQpovar

Todays menu: Dirt... post #8
you should have it split off into different directions

thing about planning ahead with your trails, they become all uniform and stuff, but if u have a big ass space, and just build, u start getting all these crazy ass packs that criss cross into each other like foster freeze

ok, anyone ever been to shady 80 in berkely california, that used to be hella unorganized and hella transfers everywhere, and all these diff lines u could hit, now its all fancy and strait trails with like no more turns and hips and shit from what i seen of it last time iw as there

F

FOL

Todays menu: Dirt... post #9
[offtopic] I expected a faceplant with dirt jumping heh, what a bummer :) [/offtopic]

C

casperh

Todays menu: Dirt... post #10
S

sentaafEQpovar

Todays menu: Dirt... post #11
i like hearing about peoples jumps

A

ashton

Todays menu: Dirt... post #12
well at the moment me and a mate only have to jumps :( first is just a small about 2 foot high and about 2 and a half baike lengths long landing is tubed about a foot deep then about a 3 and half foot high take off 3 bike lengths gap into a landing that is about 4 foot high not including the tub wich is about 2 feet deep :) is slightly down hill so the jumps will get bigger as the set goes... and we did most of that today so will be jumping them tomoro after finishing touches.
laters

R

RoBbZ

Todays menu: Dirt... post #13
I have about 30 jumps all up, all trails leading into one another me and about 25 other guys ride em nearly everyday, i live on about 5 achers and about 2 of that is jumps trails.

F

federal_rider12

Todays menu: Dirt... post #14
well my trails i cant keep unifomr they have to weave since its right next to a creek and i got many big trees i cant cut down and then in the creek bed i am plannin on buildin a set of jumps that r big like a 6 pack since thats like all thatll fit before u hit a gigantic tree that feel over in a storm(i would like to jump it but ud fall over a 5 foot "cliff" and land in the creek

New Topics