Today

• Discuss Today in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [COLOR="Red"][B]Crank arm is being warrantied. And I havn't rode the slide yet. But I will.[/B][/COLOR] Me and my friend josh went riding. And we... ...
Q

Quid

Today post #1
Crank arm is being warrantied. And I havn't rode the slide yet. But I will.

Me and my friend josh went riding. And we hit up some street spots. Took some pictures on my phone. Oh, and btw my cranks snapped. :D
This first spot is in a park. And the second is at Cal expo. It's awesome empty. And nobody messed with us. Or anything, so we just went looking for spots.
Josh 180 atleast I think it was, I honestly don't remember.

Josh 360 he didn't pivot either. He spun hella fast. It just looks like he pivoted.

Josh 360 3 stair

And then I was just messing around getting ready to 180 the 3 stair. And I hopped it and this happened.

I have a kink apex 08. Bought it I'd say march something 08. And yeah. Cranks suck ass like a idk. Whatever. You get the idea. But that place where he did the 360 3 stair is amazing. It looks like a U And it's huge, and it starts with a 2 stair on the right side of the "U" And goes around to the bottom to like the 6-15 stair, and then it goes to a 20 stair. It goes up a stair every like 6-10 feet. It's ridiculous. I'll post pics in upcoming thread when I get my bike fixed.

And there is this closed down "Water world" or something, inside Cal expo. So once we get the balls we are going to get in there and ride this. And any other spots inside. I'm excited.

Last edited:
Prodigy

Prodigy

Today post #2
places look sick to ride..sucks about the cranks though...get some good ol profiles

Q

Quid

Today post #3
Yeah, I don't know why I havn't gone there before. But it's hella awesome. Once I get my bike back up and running, then I'll take some pics of the place. And If dans or kink doesn't warranty them. Then I'll get profile lites.

Jaames

Jaames

Today post #4
That 3 stair looks awesome.

J

Jesse...

Today post #5
dude i think ive been there !!!

B

bmx93

Today post #6
sweet pics, sucks about ur cranks though :(

DANCLOSH

DANCLOSH

Today post #7
mmmmmm rust, NOM NOM NOM NOM

spots look kickass, especially the weird white U shape thing. Is it slippery?

A

AlexB

Today post #8
Photos by a phone look alright, gutted about your cranks mate. :(

Q

Quid

Today post #9
The stairs are pretty awesome, and it goes from what you can see a 2-3. but it goes like 2-6 then a 7-12 then a 13-20. But only the 2, 3, 4, 5 and like the 8-10 section and the 17 and 18 can you hit. It's got an alley way you can go straight. But it reminds me of this. This is a 12 flat 12. Which is 24, but still it's huge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPyD9PDqenM
And my cranks are getting warrantied.

Biggles

Biggles

Today post #10
I had a go on one of those big U shaped things in a water park in Spain! It's so ****ing big, i sat on a big rubber doughnut and they just drop you from the top, you go so damn fast and go right up to the edge on the other side! go ride it!

bmxinspired

bmxinspired

Today post #11
ahlala rusty cranks!
that slide looks sick go ride it!

Q

Quid

Today post #12
Guys, chill. As soon as I get my crank arm back from kink. I WILL ride the slide. And i'll film some stuff including the stairs. It's sick. :] And I didn't go into the water park, but there is a "wave pool" and the "river" so I know I can ride the river, but the wave pool I'm hoping is like a Massive qp. I'll definitly post more pics soon. I'll keep you posted.

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

Today post #13
sucks about the crank arm... and i bet that u shaped slide would be so much fun, cant wait to see pics/film of it.

Q

Quid

Today post #14
Yeah the crank arm sucks, but I'm gald it snapped over the 3 when I just jumped it. Rather than when I was going to 180 the 3 or just straight jump the 6. You know what I mean. And yeah the slide looks awesome.

T

Trimix

Today post #15
That's great, DO it!! Looks incredible. Pictures.

Q

Quid

Today post #16
I'm going to put my brakes back on before I do it though. I don't think I would feel comfortable at all without them on that. And I'll try to get as many pics a vids of it. And other things to ride, including the stair set. ;] I'll bring all the guys.

remz857

remz857

Today post #17
If you arent over 18, you really dont have too much to worry about going to that water world thing.... They'll just kick you out if cops come...

Q

Quid

Today post #18
That makes sense, I'm 16 and all my friends are under 18. So it should work out. I'll keep you guys posted for what we find that we can ride. :]

aintnothang

aintnothang

Today post #19
did waterworld close down?

Q

Quid

Today post #20
I'm not sure what the park inside of cal expo is called. But that one closed down...

New Topics