today i....

• Discuss today i.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; today i bunnyhoped over my first shopping cart(inspired by *** RuLe's video) and i bunnyhoped over a garbage can cuas ei felt happy, and pobie did... ...
  • Tags bike dirt riding a bike shop vert video
S

sentaafEQpovar

today i.... post #1
today i bunnyhoped over my first shopping cart(inspired by *** RuLe's video) and i bunnyhoped over a garbage can cuas ei felt happy,

and pobie did a nice long manuel

and i got higher thatn iver ever gotten on this one shitty q-pipe that doesnt go vert so its hard to hit... although my front tire didnt quite make it over the coping, my back tire got like a foot and a half over the copin

and i ran right through the middle of an intersection really fast making a left turn, and it turns out there was a huge pile of pebbles in the middle, so i slid out in front of a bunch of cars, and when i got up and moved away and looked at my hand, my glove was half eaten through

and other various unimportnat things

RuLe

RuLe

today i.... post #2
i wont believe u tell i see videos and it better be better then mine and if it isnt then it must be *** too

S

sentaafEQpovar

today i.... post #3
gimmie a camera :D

RuLe

RuLe

today i.... post #4
then how can u say im *** if i have:

The equipment to record footage
The equipment to play it and record it from the camera to the comp
The equipment to Edit videos with music and editing stuff by adding only the best clips
The Equipment to convert it which takes along time the bigger the video
The Ability to host it on my own site with 17gb and 200mb space
And for me being nice and doing all that stuff for you people just to show you a video and u say ***?

So even if i gave you a camera how would u get it on your computer?

S

sentaafEQpovar

today i.... post #5
i say your *** cuase u have no comon sense or logic

having those things has nothing to do with your personality, or your riding ability

RuLe

RuLe

today i.... post #6
you only no my online Internet personality. U dont no me as me in real life

S

sentaafEQpovar

today i.... post #7
im pretty sure its safe to say that if u cant figure out simple things on these forums, u wont be able to do so irl.... and im sure, that how u are here willrepresent how u r irl

ok, this is now my last response to u, ilm just going to ignore u from now on

C

casperh

today i.... post #8
watch out for the devil inside you!!!

E

Erin

today i.... post #9
one of my friends can jump over my car.... on his skates

shopping cart is good, better than i've ever done.

2 days ago I flipped over my handlebars trying to bunnyhop over a mark in the dirt. I guess I leaned way to far forward, and my foot slipped so next thing I know, i'm flying forward still attached to my bike somehow and my back wheel hits me in the back of the head, and there're a bunch of people laughing at me. No scratches, my clothes were just covered in dirt.

In my defense, i was riding a bike I hadn't riden forever (my walmart huffy/mongoose) and I had just put the handlebars straight up instead of angled back a little. (see post "Getting pissed at bunny hop")

True story

M

Mr_Shrapnel

today i.... post #10
well today I did not ride and have not actualy riden for a couple of weeks cos the weather sucks and my bike is knackered. ***!.

i mean no offense, but it kind of seems to me that allot of people on this forum are kind of new blood, just judging by what you say youve been doing like bunnyhopping up curbs and manualing a few metres. where are all the old dogs?!

E

Erin

today i.... post #11
All praise to the one who can ride...

*bows down and worships*

C

casperh

today i.... post #12
Erin said:
one of my friends can jump over my car.... on his skates

True story

a car!?? a large car or how large is it, does he touch the roof or something or does he go completely over it??

if he goes skating on the high way and he goes on the wrong side of the highway and everyone comes up he can just jump over the cars, thats just too cool :p

E

Erin

today i.... post #13
honda civic.. might have just been the hood though.. but still, that's a good jump

E

EPMD

today i.... post #14
RuLe said:
then how can u say im g*y if i have:

The equipment to record footage
The equipment to play it and record it from the camera to the comp
The equipment to Edit videos with music and editing stuff by adding only the best clips
The Equipment to convert it which takes along time the bigger the video
The Ability to host it on my own site with 17gb and 200mb space
And for me being nice and doing all that stuff for you people just to show you a video and u say g*y?

So even if i gave you a camera how would u get it on your computer?
yeah thats true.. i wouldnt know where to start... i would be lucky to film a decent film that ppl would even look at.. :roll:

RuLe

RuLe

today i.... post #15
U want to see my old bike bails video? The quailty sucks because i never new how to record it in the best quailty. so anyone wanna see it?

I

infantry43RIDER

today i.... post #16
sure.

RuLe

RuLe

today i.... post #17
i finally got that 36 tooth FMB sproket on but the fat chain i ****ed up the master link and now i need a new one

I

infantry43RIDER

today i.... post #18
how did you do that?
what were you doing?

anyways i would suggest for the fatty chain users to just break it and forget about the master.

T

Tibro

today i.... post #19
today i... sprained my ankle in a basketball match

no riding for me for a little while :(

C

casperh

today i.... post #20
just like rule..
today i stfu-ed up my english examination :oops:

and my german and french and dutch, it sucked

New Topics