To PLEG or not to PLEG????

• Discuss To PLEG or not to PLEG???? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Recenty bought a new bike and decided a new set of peg would be a good investment as well,So after looking in magazines and stuff i decided on the... ...
Loneranger

Loneranger

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #1
Recenty bought a new bike and decided a new set of peg would be a good investment as well,So after looking in magazines and stuff i decided on the GSPORT PLEGS for my new love.
But aftwer only 8 or 9 so feeble grinds (my fav) say four on smooth ledges 5 on ruff ledges the rear pleg is chopped up badly. i will put some pics on 2morrow sleepy now...lol:?

andhey

andhey

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #2
rotate it i guess

K

Kirbs

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #3
Get some new pegs, Not Plastics.

kheridr

kheridr

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #4
ye rotate or....... not grind at all

Prodigy

Prodigy

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #5
you need to rotate plegs very often....or they get real flat...i cracked 1 in half already and decided they werent for me

K

Karl H. Marx

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #6
WTF.

And the question is?

"To noun or not to noun?" makes no sense.."To verb or not to verb?" does though..

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #7
I would run real pegs and hold on to the Plegs in case you go to a park that only allows plastic.

M

Marcus Poopy

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #8
I would run real pegs and hold on to the Plegs in case you go to a park that only allows plastic.
smartest thing ive ever heard!!! dont buy plegs to use daily. use real pegs and when youre forced to use plastic, then use it.

Q

Quen

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #9
don't grind ruff ledges... plegs are only good for park riding and rails, not for street ledges. get a cromo rear peg for street.

E

EasternFoLife

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #10
Get the tree sticks! So freakin light and slide like a dream at the park.

DiZzyThiZz

DiZzyThiZz

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #11
plegs aint street. nuff said.

also feeble grinds are your fav bcuz its the easiest? it's such a boring grind. it doesnt even feel like a trick unless its a gnarly ledge/rail or you do a trick out of it.

willscott182

willscott182

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #12
think about it really you take the part of the bike that get hammered into concrete ledges and make it plastic then your surprised when they wear fast?

E

EasternFoLife

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #13
Tree Tree Tree!

Pickles

Pickles

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #14
Drive pegs own. local riders love them. Im thinking on a set myself.

Loneranger

Loneranger

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #15
im not surprised they wear fast ,i was just surprised when i looked and thought shit i will have to rotate that.
I am 34 years old and need to be able go to work everyday more of a trails guy than steet,money burns a hole in my pockets. i just like bmx bikes thats all..

atl

atl

To PLEG or not to PLEG???? post #16
the demo sleve pegs are a little better with the aluminum inner part. If you stick to waxed ledges and rails you are good to go and if you grind to the aluminum you can just rotate them. never understood the appeal to unwaxed ledges.

New Topics