to fakie...

• Discuss to fakie... in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; any tips on going to fakie on stalls? i was getting tech on this K-Block under a bridge this morning(4 pegs ftw), but i was kinda sad that I had to go... ...
A

Aceman

to fakie... post #1
any tips on going to fakie on stalls? i was getting tech on this K-Block under a bridge this morning(4 pegs ftw), but i was kinda sad that I had to go out forwards on everything. i just cant seem to get enough spin away from the k-block...

R

Robf781

to fakie... post #2
Just pedal faster backwards then you need to and concentrate on your balance as the bike will behave differently when going in reverse. I find it helps to watch my front wheel and if you turn one way you need to lean to the other to keep your balance and to spin back round.

A

Aceman

to fakie... post #3
Just pedal faster backwards then you need to and concentrate on your balance as the bike will behave differently when going in reverse. I find it helps to watch my front wheel and if you turn one way you need to lean to the other to keep your balance and to spin back round.
i ride a freecoaster. i have mad balance. i can fakie for miles on a freecoaster or cassette. I just cant get into fakie from stalls. i dont know if its because i have to spin opposite or what, but i cant launch myself away well enough.

S

Snake Lizard

to fakie... post #4
Keep your weight in the ramp or wherever you came from. Don't lean towards the obstacle you're stalling. And of course, practise alot.

Q

Quen

to fakie... post #5
kinda push off your front peg. lean foreward a bit and thenswing the bike back out and then just hop. maybe just try opposite 180s, once you get them, it makes it a lot easyer.

R

Robf781

to fakie... post #6
i ride a freecoaster. i have mad balance. i can fakie for miles on a freecoaster or cassette. I just cant get into fakie from stalls. i dont know if its because i have to spin opposite or what, but i cant launch myself away well enough.
My mistake ::oops:

New Topics