To change my gyro to a single cable..

• Discuss To change my gyro to a single cable.. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Would I need to cut my fork tube? ...
B

berg

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #1
Would I need to cut my fork tube?

E RaK

E RaK

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #2
no

all you have to do is ditch the upper and lower cables, the bearings, the tabs, and the top plate.
then install a straight cable and your all set

if you had dual cables on before you need a cable hanger and a straddle cable to attach to your brake

M

Marcus Poopy

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #3
sorry to tell you this, but you can't switch from gyro to straight cable. if your bike came with a gyro, then your stuck with it.

D

D.Mills

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #4
sorry to tell you this, but you can't switch from gyro to straight cable. if your bike came with a gyro, then your stuck with it.
No your not.

Dirstly, you need to take off your compression bolt, then unbdo the pinc hbolt on the stem. pull off your stem and take off the gyro plate, the actual compound bit. and the bottom plate does not really amtter. but to take this off remove your HS cup and take it out then push it back in. remove your lower and upper cables before doign all this, then put on your straight cable, connect it to straddle hanger and your straddle, tune your rbake and your done,

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #5
Mean..... but fuuny!

:)

andhey

andhey

To change my gyro to a single cable.. post #6
why do you want to convert anyway

New Topics