To be the best, you have to ride the best!

• Discuss To be the best, you have to ride the best! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys I am new to this whole thing but heres the deal. i spent most of my childhood working to but a bmx bike. Bought it in 1999 or 00' I forget and... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike parts
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scotthoway

To be the best, you have to ride the best! post #1
Hey guys I am new to this whole thing but heres the deal. i spent most of my childhood working to but a bmx bike. Bought it in 1999 or 00' I forget and well rode it about 5 or 6 times. Paid over 2k (yes 2k) for it and put a crap load more in to it. I am now trying to sell it so if you know anyone who wants a rare bike email me. It is a Mongoose Macphearson (hope i spelled it right) and I was told only 66 made that year. This is before brunswick bought the comany and downgraded there quality of producy. I started racing cars and grew out of the bmx/motocross thing.
This bike is super nice has a triple clamp fork I paid over 485 for and used once, just an example of parts on this beauty. I dont got time to list all the parts on this thing, trust me it has the best of everything. From custom rims all the way to minor things like the best seat post. It has everything.
Email me at sc_racing@hotmail.com for more info on this sweet bike, I dont need an arm and a leg just want to have it put to use as its sat for last 3 years. IT HAS NEVER BEEN RACED!
Do not IM me as you wont reach me, only way is via email

Scott Howay
SC_Racing@hotmail.com

N

nate-14

To be the best, you have to ride the best! post #2
whoa this topic is old

W

WeThePeople

To be the best, you have to ride the best! post #3
^^^haha no responses since 2002, thats harsh

L