Titus Trickstar

• Discuss Titus Trickstar in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yo...i want to know more about this frame??i am thinking of buying it for £30 from a mate i know....wot do ya think...here is a picture of the one i... ...
  • Tags bike dirt flatland parts street
L

leon_luxton

Titus Trickstar post #1
Yo...i want to know more about this frame??i am thinking of buying it for £30 from a mate i know....wot do ya think...here is a picture of the one i will be getting.i will ONLY be getting frame though :p

he may give me clamp,headset and small parts like that with it to..wots this bike like...is it worth getting as a sencond bike?wot is it best to use for..eg..flatland,dirt or wot????i am 4'11ft so i should fit me fine.i have an EP and this bike would be a bike i would use for riding around in the streets and stuff....so wot do you guys think.your help is needed ASAP.thanks
leon luxton 8O
PS..he also has this one i colud get..

and this one

they are ALL the same bike and i am getting ONLY frame and little parts.every thing else aint included :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Titus Trickstar post #2
i think they are ugly...then again i don't ride flat...i would say get that red one and take the stickers off.

L

leon_luxton

Titus Trickstar post #3
so it is good for flatland then...any1 else no anythingf ABOUT IT???
thanks 8O

ashubeast

ashubeast

Titus Trickstar post #4
ermmm there pretty thick and ugly and most probably heavy as shite. so i would save a lil more and look for a nicer frame in the back of ride mag!
hope that helps

L

leon_luxton

Titus Trickstar post #5
well i think it looks good.it is only a bike for going out and riding around i just wanna know if it can hold up for dirt,street and stuff???

S

Sorage

Titus Trickstar post #6
first of all i dont like the position of the back brake ( but u can leave it off)
its looks kinda heavy
but it looks like it has a short back end so it must bee sweet to manual
and i dont like internal gyros...

save some money and look some more around

E

evanc

Titus Trickstar post #7
It's a piece of shit, just like your camera.

H

hartattack_199

Titus Trickstar post #8
Evan Give it a rest

L

leon_luxton

Titus Trickstar post #9
evanc said:
hahaha i didnt take the pics and it aint my camera :twisted:

edit FOL: no swearing

I

infantry43RIDER

Titus Trickstar post #10
well then if you had some logic...just say he meant THE camera.

D

Devourment 138

Titus Trickstar post #11
evanc said:
evanc is just mad cause his mom spent his birthday money on crack and left him home all alone for 3 days, and he had to live on salsa, and coffee grounds....just like his mama a total idiot

S

StandardOX

Titus Trickstar post #12
leon_luxton said:
so it is good for flatland then...any1 else no anythingf ABOUT IT???
thanks 8O
Looks cheap. Buy an ashura or a cold frame. If ur good, get a nicer frame than that cheap POS.

S

StandardOX

Titus Trickstar post #14
If the parts that are on it in the pics are it's stock parts, then it's easy to tell it's sh*t. It comes with a one-piece crank and a cheap-ass seat. And, usually bikes that come complete are usually cheaply made. If your gonna buy something new, put more money towards it, and make it worth it, instead of going for the first thing you could get your hands on.

L

leon_luxton

Titus Trickstar post #15
yrah i know....it was only gonna be used for riding around but i will just use my other bike...i aint gonna get a flatland bike cos i have a pro team EP2003...i really like it

I

infantry43RIDER

Titus Trickstar post #16
Devourment 138 said:
evanc said:
evanc is just mad cause his mom spent his birthday money on crack and left him home all alone for 3 days, and he had to live on salsa, and coffee grounds....just like his mama a total idiot
dude that would be awesome.
i wish i could stay home by myself for 3 days and eat salsa.

D

Devourment 138

Titus Trickstar post #17
point your mom in the right direction with 20 dollars, and you to could be "home alone" :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

Titus Trickstar post #18
ill get right on that.

New Topics