tires?

• Discuss tires? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; where can i get a hold of some colored tires? any web sites or anythin? ...
  • Tags jump
H

Hobbles

tires? post #1
where can i get a hold of some colored tires? any web sites or anythin?

P

[PRIMO]

tires? post #2
yo man i am runing the red promo v-monsters a good site i always get my bike parts at is www.danscomp.com they got everything you need and then some but for tires check the site primo makes red,blue,black(of course) and i dont know haow good kendas are but i dont know how goos they are they got red,blue,orange,and yellow, i got the primo v-monster try those and they got the primo wall also in the same colors

C

casperh

tires? post #4
leon , on the braun flatground i also saw someone doing that (avatar), and i also saw someone just jumping with their feet on their bars and balancing there, i suppose it wasnt you

L

leon_luxton

tires? post #5
LOL..nope it wasnt me..and i aint that person in my aveter either..the tricks ya saw are the kiss of death(i think) and a grip ride..super hard to do :roll:

S

sandmriderbmx

tires? post #6
primo vs, kenda contacts, just pic up a copy of dans comp or danscomp.com and yur all set dude

P

[PRIMO]

tires? post #7
buy personally if you narrow it down to kends v.s primo go with primo they've held up for me pretty good

S

sandmriderbmx

tires? post #8
i got the kendas cause i heard nuthin but bad things about primo tires except from u and rule

F

federal_rider12

tires? post #9
oh yeah primo bad, my friend had kenda kontacts those were nice and they are cheap, but i bought v monsters and i went out to my garage just to look at them yesterday and i didnt know it but i blew out both the tires badly. i was riding them with duct tape and shoe goo(i never really jumped with them because they were just about to split apart) just so i could ride till i got the money to buy a new tire and i slapped on one of my old worn out holy rollers

B

bigs

tires? post #11
wuts with the sunkist shot?

RuLe

RuLe

tires? post #12
[primo] has a cut in the sidewall on hes v monster tires. but it was because he was putting on a new chain and droped or threw i dont no, the wrench and it hit hes rim and tube and cut a hole in hes tire

i just dont like the primo v monster because the low tire pressure but other then that i love the grip

P

[PRIMO]

tires? post #13
yeah is sucks as my side wall is ripping and the tread is wearing fast now i might get the primo wall or i had my eye on the odyss elm street or the maxis m-tread let me know which one i should get next.

New Topics