Tires HELP!!!

• Discuss Tires HELP!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Has anyone ever popped their tire and then put in a new tube and your tire will not seal aroudn the rim it like buldges out in one spot does this mean... ...

415fsxrules

Tires HELP!!! post #1
Has anyone ever popped their tire and then put in a new tube and your tire will not seal aroudn the rim it like buldges out in one spot does this mean i need a new tire or what, the tube is in right and everything but it still buldges in the one spot. Does anyone what i could do to fix this or do i need a new tire :?

T

The Worst

Tires HELP!!! post #2
Ya you need a new tiree its becasue the thread have stretched. This just happened to me and I thought I needed a new rim caz I thought it was warped.......you bought a tube for nothing your old one was fine!!!

415fsxrules

Tires HELP!!! post #3
ok thanks for the help i think iam gonna get a primo wall any other suggestions?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tires HELP!!! post #4
The new taj tire looks awesome gripwise and if its anything like his old tire it should be really strong. It doesnt come out until sometime in august though. They have pictures of it on www.terribleone.com

415fsxrules

Tires HELP!!! post #5
ok thanks but iam gettin the primo wall today i cant wait till august for a new tire :wink:

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Tires HELP!!! post #6
Primo walls are good tires and I use to used them but s&m mainline tires are strong and built to last, their for street/trials and their cheaper then walls

415fsxrules

Tires HELP!!! post #7
how much are the S&M mainlines???

New Topics