tips on double peg stall?

• Discuss tips on double peg stall? in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; when i try a double peg stall i can get the front on but have trouble with the back, acan anyone help me out here? ...
D

dyenasty27

tips on double peg stall? post #1
when i try a double peg stall i can get the front on but have trouble with the back, acan anyone help me out here?

Fey

Fey

tips on double peg stall? post #2
I'm the other way round.
My front peg is always slipping into the QP.
Any tips for me as well?

biketillidie

biketillidie

tips on double peg stall? post #3
Tuck more. It's the same when you start doing double peg grinds. You pretty much start off only catching the front peg, but tucking properly does the trick.

A

AlexB

tips on double peg stall? post #4
Learn feebles first, tbh. I find them easier somehow, harder to go back in I guess, as you need to hop a bit

Levimoody

Levimoody

tips on double peg stall? post #5
I would practice on a ledge then move to rails then quarters... that's how i did it and found it alot easier/faster progression.

Linx7

Linx7

tips on double peg stall? post #6
i need some help too. (^_^) i can get into them just fine, but i struggle getting out. its so unsmooth. i kind of slide down the QP before tuning down the ramp. looks really funny. lol.

Levimoody

Levimoody

tips on double peg stall? post #8
i need some help too. (^_^) i can get into them just fine, but i struggle getting out. its so unsmooth. i kind of slide down the QP before tuning down the ramp. looks really funny. lol.
As you get better you will be able to hop into the quarter more than slide. Just keep practicing and eventually you'll have them down!

R

ridebmxnc

tips on double peg stall? post #9
Ive found that the bigger the quarter your trying to stall on the easier it is because you dont have to lean towards the quarter as much to catch your pegs on the coping because your wheels arent hitting

T

TrevorH

tips on double peg stall? post #10
okay if you are doing it on a quarter:
go up the ramp at a good speed.
when your at about 1 1/2 feet from the coping start doing a slight turn.
then bunnyhop and lean in.
if it all works out well you will bunnyhop in alittle bit and land on the coping.

if you are doing them on a ledge.
Start out with a flat ledge on flat ground.
go pretty fast at a slight angle to it.
when you are ready bunnyhop and tuck the backend. with a slight turn.
your first time hitting the coping might feel weird but keep trying and youll get more and more comfoprtable with it.

K

Kirbs

tips on double peg stall? post #11
Try and Try and TRY. Thats how I learnt. Sprained wrist and a black eye then I got it.

D

dyenasty27

tips on double peg stall? post #12
Try and Try and TRY. Thats how I learnt. Sprained wrist and a black eye then I got it.
how did that happen?

lately i have been getting grinds better. i have a ledge at an abandoned school by my house that i always practice on. its the perfect height. the only downfall is that it slopes down, so eventually theres a point where the ledge is no longer higher that the pegs, so it goes off. but anyways, i need a better ledge.

X

XboxKid

tips on double peg stall? post #13
go at the ramp at a fairly decent speed when you get near the coping do a 90 degrees spin and lean right into coping. then for dropping back in lean into the ramp and turn your bars pretty quickly in the direction you want to go.

New Topics