Tips of Pro Hop Manualling

• Discuss Tips of Pro Hop Manualling in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I no how to pro hop manuall and i get like 10feet after but i always end up slowing down to fast and when i go real fast and do it. i cant pro hop... ...
  • Tags bike manual
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #1
I no how to pro hop manuall and i get like 10feet after but i always end up slowing down to fast and when i go real fast and do it. i cant pro hop manuall because it gos to fast to pro hop up on a curb then lead back into a manuall. anyoen got any extra tips for me to no? like how to set up for it and stuff..... People that can do this trick plz reply only

O

oibmxpunx

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #2
wtf is a pro hop man

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #3
when u lift the front up before u lift the back....

a bunny hop is when u lift the whole bike with you at once so all tires come off at once. but it doesnt matter everyone calls them different names

G

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #4
ive seen 2 people do a bunny hop in my life then

T

Tibro

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #5
yea lol... looks like RuLe is a little confused on the subject

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #6
no one is staying to the topic?

is their any tips on how to pro hop to a manuall? (going up curbs)

A

alliance12

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #7
Delete

O

oibmxpunx

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #8
lol ok when ur doing a "pro hop"lmfao to manual just lean back more so ur front tire dose not go bown when ur back tire lands good luck with the "pro hoping" lol

L

LuMpY

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #9
When you get the bike in the air I try to pull the front end a little higher than normal and land with my weigh low and to the rear of the bike. Remember to keep your knees bent when you land so you can adjust your lean/balance.

If the front end wants to fall, lean back a bit more or extend your legs to move you weight back. Do just the opposite if the front end comes up too far. Bring your body forward or bend your knees a bit more to move your weight forward and bring the front end back down.

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #10
yea because i can manuall normally but when i jump on the curb and go right into a manuall either the front gos down or i pull back to hard and its always the first 2 secs which u have to control and then u can manuall normally

I

infantry43RIDER

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #11
Pobey said:
ive seen 2 people do a bunny hop in my life then
yea..

he has to be techinically correct i guess.

T

tastywheat

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #12
wow ur really messed up. cant even call it a bunny hop... like who the hell says pro hop. first i suggest getting rid of ur britney avatar cuz she so ****ing ugly with her fish eyes that are on the sides of her head.

btw ur supposed to push foward on the handle bars in the air to level the wheels.

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #13
^ do you no what your talking about????

Just because u say bunny hop doesnt mean i got to. everyone i rode with in cali says pro hop and i actually think its better then bunny hop. i wouldnt want to say go bunny hop that when girls are walking by. i would rather say pro hop lol. but we all consider bunny hop lifting the whole bike off the ground at once and a pro hop lifting the front first and then the backand evening it out

and we are talking pro hop manualling your not suppost to push forward so i dont no what your talking about :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #14
shut up.
you just lost all coolness by saying i wouldn't want to say bunnyhop when the girls walk by.

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #15
ok..... :?

C

casperh

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #16
try standing on your back pegs 8O

RuLe

RuLe

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #17
you do not no what your talking about either. its like none of you tryed this or no how. i said people that no how reply only

S

slappyslapnuts

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #18
WELL STOP CALLING IT A PRO HOP DAMMIT its a bunnyhop.

T

Tibro

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #19
lol rule.. you were foolish to think you would EVER get a straight answer from most of the people on this board..... :?

B

BMXrideordie

Tips of Pro Hop Manualling post #20
OK if u can bunnyhop and do a manual, whats the problem?

OH sorry 'PRO HOP'

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics