Tibro

• Discuss Tibro in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; No drama...just wanna see some honest opinions on our latest virtual moderator? ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devourment 138

Tibro post #1
No drama...just wanna see some honest opinions on our latest virtual moderator?

T

Tibro

Tibro post #2
Tibro said:
is it needed.?. no
is it annoying that he turns every post into a flame war...? yes
Do this class as 'Spam' or unwanted/un-needed posts...? You bet it does
point proven.. thanks Dev..

D

Devourment 138

Tibro post #3
Tibro said:
so many dumb posts (as usual)
let me reply to some.. lets start with.. ugh.. Devourment

Devourment 138 said:
sucks phoeby is gone....
not really.. its actually pretty good.. now the forums are getting close to normal and mature again... just a couple more banns needed and it will be fine.. (i bet you cant guess who im talking about can you Devourment?)

Devourment 138 said:
rubber ones...my wooden ones keep cracking (what kind of stupid question you gonna ask next)
wow that was(nt) funny! did it take youl ong to think that up? look at all the thousands of people laughing! oh wait.... no. are you under 13? coz your 'humour' seems to be that way.. you have the kind of 'i know you are but what am i' comebacks that only a primary/pre-school kid would use.

next, S&M_Rider
S&M_Rider said:
LOL good one. but i think hes trying to make convo take it easy on him.
hahaha you actually believed that he was serious? dont ya know its just another lame attempt to dig at someone? anyway i have no beef with you, so i'll ignore your attempt to 'protect' me lol... its only Dev.. he cant do much to harm me can he? lol

S&M_Rider said:
Is that brand new or dont u ride? LOL
ya lol.. i was actually thinkin the same thing... rule, yer bike ALWAYS looks super clean and has no scratches.. ya must keep it well man! good stuff! i wish i could be bothered to lol..

S&M_Rider said:
i cant STAND etnies Yuck! there all about syle now, same with dc
you need to stop worrying that much about style... infact you are being hypocritical.. your saying you dont liek a shoe because its gone stylish.... i couldnt care less what make they were.. if they are a good shoe, i'll buy em..

Trevor827
Trevor827 said:
the ones on my feet
wow.. i never thought anyone would EVER be dumb enough to copy DEVUORMENT! haha thats funny in itself...

ok after that little rant... lets get back on topic...

D

Devourment 138

Tibro post #4
enough said.

W

Wynex

Tibro post #5
ok.. you both SHUT UP!!!

We know you don't like each other now >>It's enough :!: :x

D

Devourment 138

Tibro post #6
8O

I

infantry43RIDER

Tibro post #7
yea...you didn't need to go off starting a pointless topic about him..
someone just lock it right now.

F

FOL

Tibro post #8
I agree with infantry. This is pretty useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics