This weekend has been horrible.

• Discuss This weekend has been horrible. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; God damnit, friday i get banned from my winter riding spot and sent home in the back of a cop car. Now saturday i re injured my knee. Off my bike... ...
JustinCarter

JustinCarter

This weekend has been horrible. post #1
God damnit, friday i get banned from my winter riding spot and sent home in the back of a cop car. Now saturday i re injured my knee.

Off my bike for a good month or two. Maybe longer if i did permanent damage to my knee this time. It ****ing sucks. Its seriously got me thinking of why im bmxing and if its worth it anymore.

Levimoody

Levimoody

This weekend has been horrible. post #2
Dude, bmxing will be worth it no matter what... that really sucks about your knee but just hang in there and things will get better.

J

JustinE

This weekend has been horrible. post #3
Same here.

First of all, saturday night I ruined my chance with this girl...by a stupid reason. Whatever, she will get over it eventually.

Today, I got a ticket for riding my dirtbike with no spark arrestor at a state park. Whatever..thats gonna run me like $100..plus a spark arrestor is like $129

Blah.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

This weekend has been horrible. post #4
Lame. I dont know. This month or two is going to be hard. I got to do some "sole searching" i guess. It sucks though since my doctor said if i hurt my knee again theres a good chance my acl does have damage. Which means a LONG time off my bike. Or any sports for a matter of fact.

C

Charles

This weekend has been horrible. post #5
It was a good weekend for me. Alcohol, little more alcohol. Weed.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

This weekend has been horrible. post #6
Same here.

First of all, saturday night I ruined my chance with this girl...by a stupid reason. Whatever, she will get over it eventually.

Today, I got a ticket for riding my dirtbike with no spark arrestor at a state park. Whatever..thats gonna run me like $100..plus a spark arrestor is like $129

Blah.
haha gutted... you got a ticket

Q

Quen

This weekend has been horrible. post #7
what did you do to get banned if you don't mind me asking?

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

This weekend has been horrible. post #8
Security guard told us to leave, we came back. Long story short he was pissed pushed me off my bike and took me in called the cops ahah.

Levimoody

Levimoody

This weekend has been horrible. post #9
Great weekend here to... burned up a 1/8thof White Widow! MMmmmm

J

JustinE

This weekend has been horrible. post #10
Not my first ticket, so whatever.

The ticket is gonna run me $300 actually...friend told me as his dad got one once.

Levimoody

Levimoody

This weekend has been horrible. post #11
^^ DAMN MAN! That sucks total ass!

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

This weekend has been horrible. post #12
Harsh, but i have it worse. It's been raining for a few days.

J

JustinE

This weekend has been horrible. post #13
FU ross, took my location lmao.

Anyways, it got better..the girl I been kickin it with..we still are..she was only mad at me for that night haha.

and the ticket is gonna vary..it depends where I was at in the park and what season..considering its fall...and i was on the creek bed with no weeds/brush/bushes..then it should be minimal.

Q

Quen

This weekend has been horrible. post #14
Harsh, but i have it worse. It's been raining for a few days.
FU ross, took my location lmao.

Anyways, it got better..the girl I been kickin it with..we still are..she was only mad at me for that night haha.

and the ticket is gonna vary..it depends where I was at in the park and what season..considering its fall...and i was on the creek bed with no weeds/brush/bushes..then it should be minimal.
and you guys only have a difference in 5 posts... weird...

DANCLOSH

DANCLOSH

This weekend has been horrible. post #15
he was pissed pushed me off my bike
Assult, if im not mistaken? Like, sure, youre in trouble, doesnt give him the right...
Why not drag him down too haha

Levimoody

Levimoody

This weekend has been horrible. post #16
Just remember, things could be worse...

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

This weekend has been horrible. post #17
Assult, if im not mistaken? Like, sure, youre in trouble, doesnt give him the right...
Why not drag him down too haha
I dont really care, its over and i didnt get seriously injured so its all good.

I would of gave a bit more of a struggle but like i said he was crazy, plus i have a bad knee as i stated and didnt feel like hurting it again ( which as you can see i did the next day anyways rofl ).

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

This weekend has been horrible. post #18
More great news, found out my wrist is fractured and im in a cast now. Going back to the fracture clinic in a week and a half.

It happend when i fell since my knee gave out. Its kind of good though, so now i cant physicaly ride my bike for a month atleast so my knee will have time to heal.

New Topics