This really makes me want to help

• Discuss This really makes me want to help in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/sam8madness/Picture1-15.png[/IMG] really? ...
The Radness

The Radness

This really makes me want to help post #1

really?

A-J

A-J

This really makes me want to help post #2
peace day? another one of those days like kiss day?

vbskimva

vbskimva

This really makes me want to help post #3
Just another earth day.

Samirol

Samirol

This really makes me want to help post #4
peace day? another one of those days like kiss day?
if you are referring to the kissing day in Russia, it was to get their birth rate up

The Radness

The Radness

This really makes me want to help post #5
you know so much random shit^

and that's not an insult

Last edited:
SDriot

SDriot

This really makes me want to help post #6
hahahaha

Biggles

Biggles

This really makes me want to help post #7
That's a fantastically sneaky way of doing it.

Hey everyone! start kissing! *sits back and laughs quietly to himself knowing people are far too horny to just leave it at a kiss*

Samirol

Samirol

This really makes me want to help post #8
Well, with Russia's 1st world birth rate and a 3rd world death rate, their population decreases by like 1/2 a million per year. They also had contests where they would give money to people if they had babies on certain holidays.

there is a really cool documentary about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeK6spOIVro

It is 6 parts, but if you don't feel like watching the whole thing, watch part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ABqLO01sM

Last edited:
J

Jamie

This really makes me want to help post #9
Im moving to Russia.

Samirol

Samirol

This really makes me want to help post #10
Im moving to Russia.
yeah, except that the transition from communism to neoliberalism pretty much ****ed up the country and there is tons of heroin use and alcoholism.

Pickles

Pickles

This really makes me want to help post #11
yeah, except that the transition from communism to neoliberalism pretty much ****ed up the country and there is tons of heroin use and alcoholism.
it was like that before the transition....

anyway,theyre slowly slipping back into communism, just too many people are isolationists and dont want to realise it -,- >:O

they should just make more brothels...:p

ThisGuy

ThisGuy

This really makes me want to help post #12
I hear Lenny Kravitz stuffs his crotch....

true story.

Samirol

Samirol

This really makes me want to help post #13
it was like that before the transition....

anyway,theyre slowly slipping back into communism, just too many people are isolationists and dont want to realise it -,- >:O

they should just make more brothels...:p
the effects of effectively unregulated neoliberalism on the country basically took a bad situation and made it a lot worse. They aren't slipping into communism at all, but they are becoming more militarized.

edit: what does isolationism have to do with recognizing what other countries are doing? Isolationism is just keeping to yourselves.

Last edited:
biketillidie

biketillidie

This really makes me want to help post #14
You still use Myspace?

T

troy

This really makes me want to help post #15

New Topics