This Is Insane

• Discuss This Is Insane in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrqV8IVorQ[/url] why would a parent ever do that to their kid???:hmm: ...
The Radness

The Radness

This Is Insane post #2
that kid should be removed from whoever is doing that to him

he's going to be dead by 30

Samirol

Samirol

This Is Insane post #3
I saw something on TV about him, basically his father fed him lettuce and his entire life was devoted to working out and getting strong.

I may be thinking of someone different, because the courts stepped in and prohibited him from training with any kind of weights, because it was unhealthy.

J

jawn

This Is Insane post #4
His parent(s) probably think it's great, oblivious to the fact that most other people frown on it. Time to live with the grandparents methinks.

Levimoody

Levimoody

This Is Insane post #5
Dude thats sad... but he the kid looks happy? y

D

D.Mills

This Is Insane post #6
Doesnt look amazingly happy.

Pickles

Pickles

This Is Insane post #7
you shouldnt start body building until youre 14-15 years old. Now given I mean body building,not going to the gym and working on your arms kuz you want to ride when youre 13,as long as you dont push yourself in the body building style

that though,is exTREMEly unhealthy for someone his age to have been body building for that long.

biketillidie

biketillidie

This Is Insane post #8
you shouldnt start body building until youre 14-15 years old.
You know nothing. You shouldn't worry about body building until the age of at least 17. The reason being because your skeletal structure hasn't matured yet.

My brother is a physiotherapist.

Pickles

Pickles

This Is Insane post #9
You know nothing. You shouldn't worry about body building until the age of at least 17. The reason being because your skeletal structure hasn't matured yet.

My brother is a physiotherapist.
light body building,going to the gym i mean.

if you want to start body building like the guys in the video, then at least 17-18. I started going to the gym when I was 14.

what I meant was before 14-15 its unhealthy to really start muscle building at all.

thats just a wicked brief summary, really. there could be pages and pages of this that has been done professionally,that gets the basic point across though.

good catch,Ill try to find a post from you to rep you in.

biketillidie

biketillidie

This Is Insane post #10
I started going to the gym when i was around 10 or so, but not to do weights or anything. I just used the pool and on the odd occasion treadmills for some light jogging (but mainly to watch the TVs :wink:.
The only thing kids need to do is stay physically active by playing outside with their friends and not eating shit as most of the little idiots around here do. Riding a bike is a fine example. It works a wide variety of muscles without working them too intensely.

J

jfd92

This Is Insane post #11
6 yrs old and benches 180?!?!
lol, im 16, the most i could is 70

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

This Is Insane post #12
yea im 16 and i rep like 160 and max 180 and i was proud of that before i saw this video and then i was like shit after i watched it :(

highflyerbmx

highflyerbmx

This Is Insane post #13
His bones will soon get pushed out of place by his muscle mass. He will look horribly disfigured by 20. You shouldn't do weights until about 15.

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

This Is Insane post #14
His bones will soon get pushed out of place by his muscle mass. He will look horribly disfigured by 20. You shouldn't do weights until about 15.
yea and at that time still not working out to much... i shouldnt be talking since i do work out, but its known if you work out a lot it stunts your growth

J

jawn

This Is Insane post #15
This reminds me of those kids you see at the park with their dads. The kid can't even roll up a 30 degree incline, and yet the dad encourages them to roll down a huge bank, or worse, drop into a quarter.

The Radness

The Radness

This Is Insane post #16
that was my parents^

well one time

she told me to go up a bowl and turn around on a skateboard
so i dropped in, fell, launched my board out of the bottom and hit a guy in the head outside the park

yah parents know alot....

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

This Is Insane post #17
... All I want is a bar to do chin ups and ab stuff on. It's cheap and easy and you'll have good strength without looking like a spazz.

Sex on the Beach

Sex on the Beach

This Is Insane post #18
From what I've seen,
the parents made the boy do all kinds of stretches so that he'd work all of his muscles.

He's pretty much maxed his muscle space,
doctors say that he won't grow any more,
if he does, it'll only be three or so more inches.
:\

Paul1311

Paul1311

This Is Insane post #19
i saw this on tv, his dads in jail now i think? i saw it like 2 years ago or something, hes normal now i think.

New Topics