THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leon_luxton

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #1
hey...this is a bmx forum not a place to agrue and moan at other people...so why do you guys(some of you,at least half)moan and swear at ppl who ask a question that is really stupid...just because YOU no it it doesnt mean others dont so just tell them instead of saying "your dumb" and having a go at them.when people write in CAPITALS people moan and get annoyed,WHY...its only caps not a crime is it.let people POST how they wanna post as long as its not breaking NO RULES then its fine...NEBIES..when a new person has some questions and we know them you moan because they dont...they are NEW and need to learn so we should HELP not tell them to get lost..its GOOD to have new riders..it shows BMX is growing :D so just take it easy and THINK before you post and moan...we can joke about and stuff just not get stressed and turn this place into a bloddy fight arena...hope ya all understand...AND I BET at least ONE person will moan because i have posted this...well just get on with you lives and talk and help each other out(expecialy newbies) and not try and knok the other ppl down because they have somin you dont like on there bike or because they aint as good as you so just THINK BEFORE YOU POST PLZ.thanks :wink:
leon luxton 8O
PS...yes i know not ALL of you are like this but a few of you are :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #2
didn't even read it...except for the bottom...i fit that category...cry about it.

E

evanc

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #3
Go cry about it, pussy. The people here are morons, and unless people bitch them out and put them in place, bmx-forum is going down the shitter, and fast. Sorry Wynex, but it's the truth.

L

leon_luxton

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #4
yeah some ppl are moarons aint the EVANC :evil:

E

evanc

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #5
leon_luxton said:
If that 'comeback' had even made sense, I'd whoop your ass.

L

leon_luxton

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #6
evanc said:
leon_luxton said:
If that 'comeback' had even made sense, I'd whoop your ass.
lol...yeah...you dont like me do ya...so why is that??? :evil:

J

jens89

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #7
Lol Evanc, if you wanna whoop Leon`s ass you have to travel all the way to England :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p

L

leon_luxton

THIS IS A BMX-FORUM!!! post #8
jens89 said:
Lol Evanc, if you wanna whoop Leon`s ass you have to travel all the way to England :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p
yeah and i wouold be happy to pay for his plain to :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics