this guard looks badass

• Discuss this guard looks badass in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [img]http://www.luckybmx.com/db4/00388/luckybmx.com/_uimages/bashweb1.jpg[/img] ...
  • Tags bmx
X

XIII

this guard looks badass post #1

D

Devourment 138

this guard looks badass post #2
:twisted:

RuLe

RuLe

this guard looks badass post #3
its alright. i wish they made small guards for 30t sprokets

S

sandmriderbmx

this guard looks badass post #4
they do, im prett ysure i saw one, maybe im thinkin of sumthin else though

F

fitbiker

this guard looks badass post #5
yea the animal lite sprocket has a guard fora size 30, but guards for those kinds of sizes are kinda useless because u all ways have ground clearence over everything

O

oibmxpunx

this guard looks badass post #6
RuLe said:
its alright. i wish they made small guards for 30t sprokets
odyssey
animal
rnc
and i think tree bike co

they all make them

W

William

this guard looks badass post #7
F*ck chain guards
ride old skool! its the way to go.

I

infantry43RIDER

this guard looks badass post #8
its not just a chainguard....
it actually protects your sprocket...but alright.

and dude RuLe...yea like someone said...with a small ass 30t sprocket you definitely don't need a bash guard like that...its really really pointless...unless you are one for doing a lot of bashes...but then why would you get one so small?? yea you really wouldn't.

i think that even macneil has a small sprocket guard sprocket in 30t...looks funny...like a mini frisbee.

O

oibmxpunx

this guard looks badass post #9
infantry43RIDER said:

and dude RuLe...yea like someone said...with a small ass 30t sprocket you definitely don't need a bash guard like that...its really really pointless...unless you are one for doing a lot of bashes...but then why would you get one so small?? yea you really wouldn't.

i think that even macneil has a small sprocket guard sprocket in 30t...looks funny...like a mini frisbee.
i have a 29t and i do lots of sprocket grinds

F

federal_rider12

this guard looks badass post #10
hahaha thats awesome. but as of 30t guards many companies make them, and im glad i use a guard or i would have been through a chain every week or maybe everyday and my guard is getting it good. i took a chunk out of it. im just glad it uses a 110mm bolt pattern so i can get my choice of a new guard, since most companies use 110mm

I

infantry43RIDER

this guard looks badass post #11
oibmxpunx said:
infantry43RIDER said:

i have a 29t and i do lots of sprocket grinds
well cool.
i just don't see the point in micro size gearing...for sprocket tricks...when micro ass gearing is made to stay out of the way so as you don't HIT your sprocket when you grind and such.

F

federal_rider12

this guard looks badass post #12
yup thats why i dont think ill ever go lower then 36t. it fits me perfectly

S

sandmriderbmx

this guard looks badass post #13
tht looks like a fbm, is it???

I

infantry43RIDER

this guard looks badass post #14
Lucky BMX.
like it says right on the sprocket.

F

federal_rider12

this guard looks badass post #15
hahaha yeah its lucky

X

XIII

this guard looks badass post #16
whats up with Lucky tho,...I never see the stuff except a diff sprocket and a stem in the Dan's catalogs

New Topics