Things u hate about biking

• Discuss Things u hate about biking in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; When u do a trick and 1 foot slips off and the other pedel hits your leg so hard and then u have blood and bumps everywhere ...
  • Tags jump
RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #1
When u do a trick and 1 foot slips off and the other pedel hits your leg so hard and then u have blood and bumps everywhere

D

Devourment 138

Things u hate about biking post #2
when cars pull out in front of me and then act like I did something wrong :evil:

G

Things u hate about biking post #3
when we have jumps all to ourselves then someone wants to play everquest instead of going to the jumps

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #4
^^^^^^^^ LMAO!

F

FOL

Things u hate about biking post #5
Pobey said:
when we have jumps all to ourselves then someone wants to play everquest instead of going to the jumps
:lol:

I hate it when it rains, is too cold, the wind is too extreme.

E

EPMD

Things u hate about biking post #6
FOL said:
I hate it when it rains, is too cold, the wind is too extreme.
Same :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Things u hate about biking post #7
that stuff really isn't anything hatred towards biking...its hatred towards the weather.

but anyways...i like everything there is about BMX...even those shin bitters...comes with the sport...deal with it.

F

federal_rider12

Things u hate about biking post #8
preps, wannabes, and rich kids with big mouths and daddys money to buy whatever they want

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #9
pretty much. if i get a flat or a bent rim. when the weekend comes and my mom has time she gos and buys me another one but a better 1

G

Things u hate about biking post #10
................ you must go through 300$ every 2 weeks?

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #11
naw i aint crazy with my bikes.

only things i broke on my bike in 1 year was

Chain
Bend Brakes
Snaped Brake Cable
A lot of flats
Scrathes

F

federal_rider12

Things u hate about biking post #12
wow man i went threw 2 sets of wheels 4 sets of tires 20 sets of tubes bars 3 sets of cranks 2 sets of pedals 2 freewheels 2 axles 3 pairs of grips and dozens of brake cables that broke every week

F

federal_rider12

Things u hate about biking post #13
but now its been harder to break things since im makin the right decisions in buyin parts

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #14
yeai saw buy the best bike mostly a expensive fit bike or We the people which run around 600 - 800 bucks and of course u will brake stuff if u land wrong or do something stupid but other stuff liek handle bars or forks and rims wont bend unless u got a handle at a rim but ....

F

federal_rider12

Things u hate about biking post #15
thats kinda cheap considerin my bike is over $950 and i bought stuff of ebay for cheap

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #16
u probably didnt by a complete bike. u just bought parts. of course its gonna cost alot. rims cost like 200 if u by them seprate but then u can buy a bike for 300bucks

S

sentaafEQpovar

Things u hate about biking post #17
wow, sounds like u try to demolish your bike when u ride, i wish i had ur money...

i hate how there is nothing to ride

F

federal_rider12

Things u hate about biking post #18
a crap bike for $300 but ive learned its not smart to buy a complete unless ur a beginner or not a serious rider

RuLe

RuLe

Things u hate about biking post #19
well you saw my bike right? Its cheaper to buy a complete buy and have them change things and add the cost of the difference... I did that when i got my haro flair. I changed the tires to dirt tires because u used to ride dirt alot too. I had them change the seat. but everything on haro street bikes fit me well. but yea it would be alot better to buy a complete bike and have them change stuff since it hasnt been used and add the difference, like the seat on the bike is 20bucks and then seat you want to trade is 25 bucks. u will have to pay an extra 5 bucks. instead of paying full price for everything

and 300$ bikes arent cheap. wall mart and target and all those stores are cheap, but if u get your bike at a bike store i consider that a good bike

X

XIII

Things u hate about biking post #20
federal_rider12 said:
preps, wannabes, and rich kids with big mouths and daddys money to buy whatever they want
yeah. and cold, wet, or snowy weather.

New Topics