These Tires?

• Discuss These Tires? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm looking for flatland tires, and was thinking about going ebay. Lemme know if you think these are good flatland tires for a good price... If these... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt flatland
RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #2
and peopel talk about me being a dumbass

anyways..... how good are these tires......

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #3
Why am I a dumbass? Sure I'm a newbie bmxer, but does that make me a dumbass? If you go to china, and you dont understand chinese, does that make you a dumbass? I didn't think so. Shut up.

Anyone else with constructive input?

PS: RuLe - Don't post in strands that I start, everything you say is harsh and irritates me.

RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #4
stoned-n-happy said:
I'm looking for flatland tires, and was thinking about going ebay. Lemme know if you think these are good flatland tires for a good price...
If these links dont work, just cut and paste into your browser.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3669758445&category=27954
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3669804988&category=56191
Check em out, lemme know what you think.
dude you do FLATLAND and you put links to DIRT TIRES! and they are tires u can get at wal mart for 4 bucks

Clutch

Clutch

These Tires? post #5
To expensive I think...

I bought some Odyssey Elm Streets from Danscomp for $32.00 Aprox.

So far they are decent tires, I've had them for maybe a month now.

I usually buy my shit from www.Danscomp.com, but there are a bunch of other companies out there I'm sure... I've heard EmpireBMX is pretty decent.

I would personally buy new tires, not used....

My 2-cents

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #6
They dont specify anywhere that their dirt tires, and you can't expect me to know do you. Rule, Your ****-ing mentally disabled. **** off.

Oh, at Danscomp, do the tires sell as a pair, or as singles?
Oh, and my bike has 20 x 1.85 tires, would it hurt to be on 20 x 1.95, or 20 x 1.75?

E

EPMD

These Tires? post #7
i think singles

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #8
Also, If I do get wheels off of dans comp, do you think its worth it to pay to get them professionally put on, or is it easy to do at home?

Clutch

Clutch

These Tires? post #9
Single...

They sell 20 x 1.85 tires...

I would put them in yourself, no better way to learn (I'm assuming you mean putting the tire on the wheel)... Just don't use a screwdriver unless you like buying tubes.

I was taught way back to use the back end of two spoons, works okay for me.

Clutch

Clutch

These Tires? post #11
They look alright to me...

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #12
My bike came with and has wheels that are 20 x 1.85, but the tires i want are 20 x 1.75, what difference will it make?

RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #13
stoned-n-happy said:
My bike came with and has wheels that are 20 x 1.85, but the tires i want are 20 x 1.75, what difference will it make?

ok. you come on the site dissing me like the first 10mins your on here but your the dumbest guy on this forum. your a newbie starting shit with someone that knows alot about bmx and what parts are the best

you have all these other peopel that will be nice to you. i would of helped you out but you started start with like your 5th post with me

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #14
Wait, so now I can't start shit with someone because they know more about bmx than me. Is that the defining rule of being better than someone else???

What the hell are you talking about. Your a loser. You can be a loser and know a hell of alot about everything, and your not gunna be the rockinist hipster. I don't know what illusion you've created in your little world that since your obsessed with bmx, your better than everyone else. Your not.

And how do you expect me to learn anything about bmx if I don't ask questions. Go to the library? You should be happy people are joining your sport, not using your greater knowledge as some sort of defensive tool.

You suck.

RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #15
o man i love every stupid thing u post on here.

You dont just come on a site and in 1 day start shit with someone who has been here for months and try to act like the bigger guy here when u dont even no dirt tires from flatland tires

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #16
Dude, I don't really wanna fight with you anymore, because I think I've established that your a peachfuzz loser. Also, you have to stop using that "bmx knowledge" bs. I could tell you that I know the difference between various strands of pot, and that you can't tell the difference. It's the same thing with this, so don't talk.

RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #17
stoned-n-happy said:
Dude, I don't really wanna fight with you anymore, because I think I've established that your a peachfuzz loser. Also, you have to stop using that "bmx knowledge" bs. I could tell you that I know the difference between various strands of pot, and that you can't tell the difference. It's the same thing with this, so don't talk.

then dotn even start shit int he first place when u just signed up and are beefing with me the first day and i wouldnt have a problem. You dotn no me and i could care less if you where my friend because i got plenty of friends in real life and if u dotn like me i dotn care but starting shit and trying to cause trouble on the site making everyone pissed off. just dont even say shit and i wont either and everything would be kool but if you keep talking shit of course im gonna reply back

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

These Tires? post #18
And if you weren't a ****y bastard, who never said any helpful towards me, and posted personal pictures of lola when she didnt wish for them to be up, then I wouldn't have ragged on you. But it's all in the past now isnt it.

RuLe

RuLe

These Tires? post #19
stoned-n-happy said:
And if you weren't a ****y bastard, who never said any helpful towards me, and posted personal pictures of lola when she didnt wish for them to be up, then I wouldn't have ragged on you. But it's all in the past now isnt it.

yea i never did say anything helpful to you because the only post ive seen posted by you (other then hating topics against me) was the (your bike information) and you could of put it in the post pics of your bike like everyone else but i didnt say anything because you where new. And if i had the log of what lola said to me i would post the part where she told me "those are all nice pictures" (after i showed her the pictures i had of her) and she said "you can post all of them if u want and i told her i wasnt going to post every one of them because i dont want all those guys seeing the best pictures .... then i posted them. gave her the link to the site and she said kool and then my friend came over blah blah and she said she had to go after time, ill talk to you saturday but then all you keep saying, shes mad at me. i dont really no whast going on but im confused

E

EPMD

These Tires? post #20
yawn.. are you done talking now?

New Topics