These things are bltchin......

• Discuss These things are bltchin...... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [img]http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/3f/34/2a_1.JPG[/img] that is all ...
  • Tags bike bike parts parts
D

Devourment 138

These things are bltchin...... post #1

that is all

RuLe

RuLe

These things are bltchin...... post #2
yea i want them :)

F

federal_rider12

These things are bltchin...... post #3
damn man your throwing out some money, your going all out to get this stuff and youll probably never have to replace any of it! lol

im lucky to have enough money to just buy the parts i really need and most times i dont have the money to get what i need to keep riding

D

ddw

These things are bltchin...... post #4
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Mr. Lucky

M

Mr_Shrapnel

These things are bltchin...... post #5
well they are not that great, i mean they are just some profile hubs....but in gold......its not going to make you ride better just because they are in gold. oh and the front profile hubs are not all that technically great, i mean, when you compare it to a g sport or something.

i cant belive some of you guys (rule) actually buy new bike parts, if there is nothing wrong with the parts that are on your bike allready, that is so ***.

X

XIII

These things are bltchin...... post #6
not techinal is good...easy to maintain....Profile hubs are too expensive for me...along with solid cranks...lol...I wanna see your whole bike sometime Devo

did you really buy those hubs or is that just a random picture?

RuLe

RuLe

These things are bltchin...... post #7
Devourment 138 said:

that is all

i dont think he bought them because u see the image at the bottom. isnt that the image they put on when u sell stuff on ebay and they put copyright logos on them for the produces they are selling?

Actually it is

HEHE

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/3f/34/2a_1.JPG

X

XIII

These things are bltchin...... post #8
oh yeah...i thought that camera looked familial. :D

I

infantry43RIDER

These things are bltchin...... post #9
Mr_Shrapnel said:
well they are not that great, i mean they are just some profile hubs....but in gold......its not going to make you ride better just because they are in gold. oh and the front profile hubs are not all that technically great, i mean, when you compare it to a g sport or something.

i cant belive some of you guys (rule) actually buy new bike parts, if there is nothing wrong with the parts that are on your bike allready, that is so g*y.
of course shrapnel..you can't really compare ANY front hub with a G-SPOrt...they are the greatest in my opinion.
but then again i don't have one because i don't have that kind of money for just a front hub.

but i do like those profiles...not just because of the gold...it doesn't go with everything actually.

P

Pyro insaine

These things are bltchin...... post #10
Mr_Shrapnel said:

i cant belive some of you guys (rule) actually buy new bike parts, if there is nothing wrong with the parts that are on your bike allready, that is so g*y.
Yeah theres a difference the GOLDS are the lightest hubs on the market but personaly i think there not worth it
Im not a waight freak and my sealed Antix are just great

F

federal_rider12

These things are bltchin...... post #11
ok i hear lots of people talking about these g sport hubs but ive never seen them nore heard of them till like 4 months ago so where the hell do you buy them at? i mean if everyone ive heard from parts review website talking about them and how great they are i got to try them if i can get the money to buy one

I

infantry43RIDER

These things are bltchin...... post #12
F

federal_rider12

These things are bltchin...... post #13
wow $109 for a front hub???? damn maybe i wont try it i think ill never change my demolition hub because it is great and does really good but i wanted to try that g sport hub but since the price i dont think i will now 8O

X

XIII

These things are bltchin...... post #14
the Tree is like $130

I

infantry43RIDER

These things are bltchin...... post #15
yea...you get what you pay for with that G-SPOrT hub though...it is really amazing.

F

federal_rider12

These things are bltchin...... post #17
i bet you do but i guess ill hold off on buying one until my demolition is shot

D

Devourment 138

These things are bltchin...... post #18
federal_rider12 said:
damn man your throwing out some money, your going all out to get this stuff and youll probably never have to replace any of it! lol

im lucky to have enough money to just buy the parts i really need and most times i dont have the money to get what i need to keep riding
no I did not buy them...but I knew people would post on them... all the stuff I have bought is on a website (link below)... I have been nickle and dimen' this project to death..on e-Bay

W

wonder_coot

These things are bltchin...... post #20
G-Sport Homers are seriously the best hub out there. Yeah you gotta pay out for them but you get a lifetime guarantee against axle bending and snapping and against the bearings giving up! Its seriously worth it. I'm not the smoothest rider round (by far...) but my rear homer is still perfect. If you need a new hub get one of these! You won't regret it!

New Topics