Their goes my Ankle

• Discuss Their goes my Ankle in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well i cracked a bone in my ankle today. That dirt jump video i showed on here along time ago. it was that jump, we added a lip and i never tryed it in... ...
  • Tags jump
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #1
Well i cracked a bone in my ankle today. That dirt jump video i showed on here along time ago. it was that jump, we added a lip and i never tryed it in 2 weeks because (rain) so i jumped it and it was like a big bump in the lip that threw my front tire stright up and i ended up over clearing it so half way i bailed and landed like 1 foot after the jump straight from like 15feet on my ankles then to my knees. Couldnt breath or anything and now im gonna be out of biking for awhile unless i go and watch people

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #2
well now its worst.

You no how when u brake your hand or your ankle and it gets all big and BOLD on each sides, well thats exactly what is happening and it cramps up 5times worster then it was. I wanted to put on that 36 sproket and KMC fat chain.. shit, looks like im not biking for a couple months

D

Devourment 138

Their goes my Ankle post #3
If it doesnt hurt like HELL and spike with pain, then its just a sprain...3 weeks

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #4
no it hurts like hell. i mean i like staying up tell liek 3:00 am but today im going to bed early because even to sit in the computer chair it still hurts

Its a pain that stays their even if i dont walk on it.

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #5
no i didnt set this up and it hurts to much to take off my shoes

D

Devourment 138

Their goes my Ankle post #6
doctor? insurance? viciden!!!!!!

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #7
here

F

federal_rider12

Their goes my Ankle post #8
it looks like u rolled ur ankle--if u broke ur ankle u couldnt walk and have to be in the hospital and get a cast on it itll be like a week and ur ridin again just keep ice on it(almost all the time even at school) and itll heal way faster then u think

B

bruisedbob

Their goes my Ankle post #9
X-rays dude. ASAP. I have had some sprains that looked way worse than that, but I have also seen breaks that have less swelling than yours. Get someone to look at it. You don't want pieces of stray bone floating around there.

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #10
no i think its broke :(

F

federal_rider12

Their goes my Ankle post #11
if it is broken ud be in the hospital my ankle looked like that before and just last week i saw some kid who rolled his ankle and it was bigger then the knot on ur ankle at the most u may have cracked the bone not broken nore fractured but if u can take ur socks and shoes off it aint broken

B

bruisedbob

Their goes my Ankle post #12
federal_rider12 said:
.. but if u can take ur socks and shoes off it aint broken

this is so wrong. A few weeks ago a guy at work misjudged some steps and rolled his ankle. There happened to be a nurse and an orthopedic surgeon in the audience. AFTER taking off his shoe and looking at his ankle, the qualified professional said it might not be broken but recommended x-rays. His ankle had three breaks. Get X-rays.

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #13
do you just like pissing people off? You keep on and keep on saying it aint broke. I no for sure it isnt broken all the way but i no i cracked something. You are not in my shoes dude. I cant walk. i got kruckes and i have to use them. I said it in like the 2 post it was to hard to take off my sock. Even when i rest it it pounds like someone keeps poking it. My friend broke hes ankle in 4 different spots and i showed him my ankle and he said mine looked worser then hes ankle. You have a opinion to say it dont look broke but dont try and tell me if its broke or not over and over

Not you Bob and i dont no what u mean rolled my ankle......... i fell like 10-12 feet in the air moving like 5-6 mph but i cant remember if it bent to the side or i just landed straight on it

B

bruisedbob

Their goes my Ankle post #14
Rule you taking to me? I never said it wasn't broke, my x-ray vision doesn't work over the internet.

ok

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #15
i said not you bob

F

federal_rider12

Their goes my Ankle post #16
my friend broke is wrist and arm and the bone went threw the skin and it never swelled but what i am sayin is that ive never seen ne broken bones that swell up, seen a few with a slight swell, but ive seen many rolled ankles and they blow up like a balloon and crutches dont mean nethin, people use crutches when they sprain their ankle and i rode my bike with 2 sprained ankles hell i rode my bike with a rolled ankle of course after havin a hard landin i had to stop and go home but dont say ur ankle is broken if u dont know if it actually is and if it is broken ur stupid for not goin to the hospital now b/c there is a possibility of internal bleeding

RuLe

RuLe

Their goes my Ankle post #17
im stupid now? Im stupid because i didnt go to the hospital? Dude i noticed it for all big and shit liek at 7:00 pm here where i live. My mom has work and has no time to make an appointment and drive their, wait and wait and wait just to get x rays. my mom works and has no time. i mit go tomorrow but i will see how it goes and see if it goes down or gets bigger

S

sentaafEQpovar

Their goes my Ankle post #18
lol, rule, i cant count the ways your stupidity makes me laugh, im sorry but i have to flame, my god, pobie should see this.

F

federal_rider12

Their goes my Ankle post #19
im sorry to keep this goin but u dont need an appointment in order to get in if u have a major problem then u go in fill out a form and theyll try and hurry u into a room and get it solved

S

sentaafEQpovar

Their goes my Ankle post #20
unless your like this poor friend i had who had no insurance and had to wait like 4 hours when his hand was gushing blood and he had a towel over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics