The video is done.

• Discuss The video is done. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Alright, so our video, Keep on Pushing is done. It's a collarboration of skaters and bikers from our area. You can see trailers... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx part video
E

evanc

The video is done. post #1
Alright, so our video, Keep on Pushing is done. It's a collarboration of skaters and bikers from our area. You can see trailers here here and here. Username: keeponpushing2003@yahoo.com Passwd: kop If there's a problem, PM me about it. I'm sending the master tape away to be copied this friday, and the video wil be $10 plus shipping, or I will personally copy you a tape using a my vcr for $10 shipped. You won't have the fancy cover or anything though. The hand-copied ones will be fine, and you'll get them quicker. e-mail me if you would like a copy evanc@stny.rr.com . Wynex, PM me. I'll send you a copy just for shits if you can play NTSC over there.

Edit: ok, why don't they put in the 'at' symbol? Instead of +at+ in the above address it's the (a) symbol (right above the 2 button).

W

Wynex

The video is done. post #2
I don't think we can play NTSC here on our TV-Set :cry:
Whaa.. I can't see the trailer - no Codec
Windows

I

infantry43RIDER

The video is done. post #3
trailers look nice...looks to be a good video.
ill probally email ya sometime.

just wondering...how much riding is in it?

E

evanc

The video is done. post #4
a full part. 4-5 minutes. I wish I'd done more, but we don't really get too much video. We will this summer, however.

I

infantry43RIDER

The video is done. post #5
awesome.
how many riders you have in your area evan?

F

FOL

The video is done. post #6
it was a 45 seconds trailer, with 40 seconds of skateboarding and the other 5 seconds it was some boarding and some bmxing.... pfft :p there should have been more bmxing in the trailer. Anyway looked nice, sometimes a bit too dark

C

casperh

The video is done. post #7
my next movie ffrom the braun flatground competition is going to be so cool! anyway i dont have windows mv or something so im going to make it mpeg

E

evanc

The video is done. post #8
FOL said:
it was a 45 seconds trailer, with 40 seconds of skateboarding and the other 5 seconds it was some boarding and some bmxing.... pfft :p there should have been more bmxing in the trailer. Anyway looked nice, sometimes a bit too dark
Sorry. We [the bikers] really didn't make the video. The skaters made it; on my computer. So I insisted upon a bmx part, which I edited. However, I wasn't there when they did the trailers so we didn't get too much coverage. Heh. It's a great video if you have any appreciation for skating at all.

And there's around 10 of us

E

evanc

The video is done. post #9
casperh said:
my next movie ffrom the braun flatground competition is going to be so cool! anyway i dont have windows mv or something so im going to make it mpeg
SNAKE!

RuLe

RuLe

The video is done. post #10
what program u use to edit? and if its adobe how did u add the lines in the video?

the white lines that make the film stand out like old movies have?

E

evanc

The video is done. post #11
It's called Cinelook effect and it was in After Effects. Although I think they have a premiere version too.

C

casperh

The video is done. post #12
evanc said:
casperh said:
SNAKE!
you mean the reptile or something, what do you mean :)

RuLe

RuLe

The video is done. post #13
evanc said:
It's called Cinelook effect and it was in After Effects. Although I think they have a premiere version too.

adobe permiere doesnt have that i looked

C

casperh

The video is done. post #14
casperh said:
evanc said:
casperh said:
SNAKE!
you turned the k and the e in the wrong order? like sneak! in a sneak preview? or what is it!! :twisted:

E

evanc

The video is done. post #15
casperh said:
casperh said:
evanc said:
casperh said:
SNAKE!
you turned the k and the e in the wrong order? like sneak! in a sneak preview? or what is it!! :twisted:
No. Snake. As in, you were snaking my thread. Jacking my thread, etc. You were advertising in my thread for your viedo.

C

casperh

The video is done. post #16
aha... im sorry, does it matter? :p

E

evanc

The video is done. post #17
No one wants a copy? C'mon guys, it's a good video.

C

casperh

The video is done. post #18
ok its cool :eek:

I

infantry43RIDER

The video is done. post #19
evanc said:
No one wants a copy? C'mon guys, it's a good video.
i really got to get the money first...yes i am that poor.
i will definitly email you sometime though.

New Topics