The Ultimate Skatepark Directory

• Discuss The Ultimate Skatepark Directory in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [url=http://www.concretedisciples.com/skateparksdb/skateparks.php]Concrete Disciples[/url] is the best skatepark directory I have ever used and it... ...
G

goldendragon

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #1
Concrete Disciples is the best skatepark directory I have ever used and it seems that the forum could use it as well. Works all over the world too so it should be useful to you guys over in Australia and Europe too.

I found a directory that includes whether or not the park allows bikes but it doesn't have pics but if you find the park you're looking for (within the U.S.) you can look it up on concrete disciples and will most likely find pics of it there.
BMX stunts.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Levimoody

Levimoody

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #2
I have been using it for a while now... even includes pictures of some of the parks!

zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #3
Hey, my local parks are on there. Cool.
Check out the parks in Texas, then click on the city of Allen (the first entry with the pics).
38,000 square feet of concrete bliss. :)

E

emile45

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #4
It's cool but it's skateboard website so they don't always say if the bikes can ride them

G

goldendragon

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #5
Hmph, who cares if the park does/doesn't allow bikes. I just go and shred till I get kicked out when I go to somewhere that I've never been.

kheridr

kheridr

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #6
ye i looked at it but it is all for boarders

G

goldendragon

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #7
I found a directory that includes whether or not the park allows bikes but it doesn't have pics but if you find the park you can look it up on concrete disciples and will most likely find pics of it there.
BMX stunts.com

H

Hammy

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #8
take it this is for the US only?

J

jfd92

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #9
that site keep dissin on the bmxers

G

goldendragon

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #10
jimbosz07

jimbosz07

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #11
if you live in california caliskatz.com is a great way to find parks. lots of good pictures and it even has a directory of good street spots. its centered around skateboarders too though

J

jakebmx4life

The Ultimate Skatepark Directory post #12
has any 1 here been to ramp fest

New Topics