The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about

• Discuss The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; When your practicing a pro hop manuall and u end up hitting the curb and then people laugh thinkign you cant pro hop up the curb... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt jump manual
RuLe

RuLe

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #1
When your practicing a pro hop manuall and u end up hitting the curb and then people laugh thinkign you cant pro hop up the curb

----------------------

When u can manuall 200+ feet but when you really need to do it you barely get 10feet over and over and then look stupid

---------------------

When u do a 180 rollout but instead the back tire stops and u high on your bike and the bike lands on top of you

---------------------

When you manuall 100+ feet and then you fall at the last sec

---------------------

When u jump a jump and over clear it so u go a little bit slower but you end up caseing it.

---------------------

when u do a trick you can land everytime but your shoe falls off and the pedal swings around and kill your leg!

---------------------

When you teach a friend the tips of a trick and then 1week later he ends up learning and doing it better then you

---------------------

when you grind and your chain gets loose always

---------------------

When you grind, slip and grind on your chain and brake your chain and get a bend in your frame

---------------------

When you been biking for like 1year and then u meet someone that biked for 5months and is better then you

---------------------

People on Target / Wal Mart bikes are better then you in biking

---------------------

When you jump a dirt jump but 5feet before the jump your pants get caught in your sproket

---------------------

when you set your bike down on your drive way and it slides down sideways all the way to the bottom

---------------------

When you get plan for a week that all bikers will ride on 1 day. the day comes and your tire goes flat

---------------------

When you go like 5 milies on your bike and as soon as u get their your tire goes flat

D

Devourment 138

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #2
when you finaly get your scoot done or even 1/2 done, and then you realize you want something different.

when ya run a 4 way stop sign during school hours, and a by the book pig stops you for skipping, and you bust out you suspension papers, then he gives you a traffic violation, safety equipment violations, and runs your serial numbers....Then 6 months later the cop gets shot on a routine stop, and dies. No joke

L

LuMpY

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #3
If ur cryin' cause you're gettin' schooled on a bike me a man and crash more. If you aren't crashing you aren't trying hard enough. I am as good as I am because I think about biffing too much. Then I sike myself out and don't progress. I got a new bike and new friends to ride with. Mebbe that'll help for motivation.

I can kinda relate to some of that stuff but they seem more like personal problems/weaknesses.

1)when you grind and your chain gets loose always <Buy a chain tensioner(mebbe anti-spin style w/peg?) and get muscles.
2)when u do a trick you can land everytime but your shoe falls off and the pedal swings around and kill your leg!<Buy shin pads.
3)When you get plan for a week that all bikers will ride on 1 day. the day comes and your tire goes flat -and-when you go like 5 milies on your bike and as soon as u get their your tire goes flat <Ever see guys riding with BAGS?

F

federal_rider12

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #4
i crash alot and look like a fool alot its funny so yeah i dont care if ya can laugh after wreckin its all good oh and that thing bout gettin a flat tire that kinda happened to me the first day i got my bike was jumpin stuff blew out my tire and well i was like 3miles from home so i rode back home on the flat tire chipped my rim and screwed up the threads in my tire but i didnt want to walk

S

sentaafEQpovar

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #5
Re: The g*y stuff peopel can relate too

RuLe said:
1. when you grind and your chain gets loose always

---------------------

2. When you grind, slip and grind on your chain and brake your chain and get a bend in your frame

---------------------

3. When you been biking for like 1year and then u meet someone that biked for 5months and is better then you

---------------------

4. People on Target / Wal Mart bikes are better then you in biking

---------------------

5. When you jump a dirt jump but 5feet before the jump your pants get caught in your sproket

---------------------

6. when you set your bike down on your drive way and it slides down sideways all the way to the bottom

---------------------

7. people with oversized sigs
1. you need chain tensioners or u need to tighten your bolts

2. wtf kind of frame do u ride? tin?

3. maybe hes a quick learner or rides with better ppl or rides more

4. i think theres this one kid from the projects that is good... but i think he moved out and got a good bike and stuff

5. i hate that

6. wtf is your drive way at lik a 90 degree angle?

7. yeah that annoys me too

E

EPMD

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #6
Duh.. you forgot one major thing bozo...

When you cant ride your bike

RuLe

RuLe

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #7
haha i new even if i posted this people wouldnt laugh or agree with some of the stuff. I new the only people that where gonna reply where gonna be people that always have shit bad to say ABOUT IT. Why did i even make this topic for laughs

E

EPMD

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #8
RuLe said:
haha i new even if i posted this people wouldnt laugh or agree with some of the stuff. I new the only people that where gonna reply where gonna be people that always have shit bad to say ABOUT IT
no its good.. but some stuff is bound to happen or you gotta suck some things up.. oh no hes better than me!! :cry: ...dont expect not to **** up on a lot of things too...

L

LuMpY

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #9
Wrong thread name?

Rule. I think you meant to make a " You know your a biker if.." thread. That's a good idea..hang on. Ok. I'm done now.

E

Erin

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #10
Stuff I hate:

1.When I tell a noob how to do a trick that i've been trying to perfect for a while.. and they have down on like the first or second try.
---> Maybe I should become a teacher. I can see it now, Erin the bike stunt instructor chick.

2. When something is broken on my bike and...
A. I have no idea how to fix it, or
B. I have instructions on how to fix it, but
--- 1. I don't have the right tools or
--- 2. I don't understand the instructions (because I don't have much mechanical smarts yet, or
C. When something's been broken and bugging me for a while, then I find out there's a real simple way to fix it.

3. When I pull my old lie detector test out and find out that that my lil riding buddies don't even like the same style of riding I do [dirt, in case you couldn't tell by my sig] but I guess that's okay, because they ride with me anyway.

The driveway thing happens to me too. except it's never fallen all the way down to the bottom. I just can't get it to stand up right sometimes

-------------------------
I have a little emergency back pack of stuff I carry around if I'm planning on riding more than a mile or so. I think this is a good idea because if a tire goes flat, I can just fix it and be on my way home. It contains:

-A little tire changing/patching kit my parents got me for X-mas
--- contains, patches, buffer, rubber stuff, a universal wrench, and these interesting little tools to take off a tire with. (like my technical names? )
-a lightweight pump I got at walmart in the basketball section. Was cheap and isn't burden to carry around. if you have a walmart and you want to look for one, they're less than five dollars and come in green and purple
- water bottle (gotta stay hydrated!)
I also like to keep goo in my tires. I don't really enjoy patching flats so I can just take out the sticker, and ride around a little bit and it's all better. I might even consider carrying around a spare tube...

D

Devourment 138

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #11
Erin said:
-------------------------
I have a little emergency back pack of stuff I carry around if I'm planning on riding more than a mile or so. I think this is a good idea because if a tire goes flat, I can just fix it and be on my way home. It contains:

-A little tire changing/patching kit my parents got me for X-mas
--- contains, patches, buffer, rubber stuff, a universal wrench, and these interesting little tools to take off a tire with. (like my technical names? )
-a lightweight pump I got at walmart in the basketball section. Was cheap and isn't burden to carry around. if you have a walmart and you want to look for one, they're less than five dollars and come in green and purple
- water bottle (gotta stay hydrated!)
I also like to keep goo in my tires. I don't really enjoy patching flats so I can just take out the sticker, and ride around a little bit and it's all better. I might even consider carrying around a spare tube...
get ya one of those c02 cartridges, and adapter deal that pumps a tire up...cheap and very small.

E

Erin

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #12
Devourment 138 said:
get ya one of those c02 cartridges, and adapter deal that pumps a tire up...cheap and very small.
excelent idea

L

LuMpY

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #14
Erin said:
2. When something is broken on my bike and...
A. I have no idea how to fix it, or
B. I have instructions on how to fix it, but
--- 1. I don't have the right tools or
--- 2. I don't understand the instructions (because I don't have much mechanical smarts yet,
really? bikes are the easiest things to fix. I guess that's why they pay me to do it.

E

Erin

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #15
doesn't happen much anymore, but when it does it's annoying...

C

casperh

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #16
when you fall while flatlanding on a large square and everyone thougt you were theking of the square but it was a stupid mistake and everybody laughs...

or whit street if you accidentaly wreck an item and the cops get you :twisted:

T

Tibro

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #17
Comment deleted.. im not gonna bother anymore with you...

D

Devourment 138

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #18
edit fol: tibro deleted his and I delete yours. Let's have a group hug and continue posting on topic. Thank you

S

sentaafEQpovar

The stuff people can EDIT: Bitch and argue about post #19
wtf, i posted about back pack thingy first.... oh i love it when sum1 is doing/fixing sumthing hella wierd and complicated and long way, and cuase im so smart, i find a nifty lil trick that makes it reallly easy.... oh yes

New Topics