The Simpsons...

• Discuss The Simpsons... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; word ...
H

hartattack_199

The Simpsons... post #21
word

D

Devourment 138

The Simpsons... post #22
Are we not allowed to "evolve" in our topics?

D

Devourment 138

The Simpsons... post #23
back to the Simpsons...They are funny, but are getting very old...
Family Guy>The Simpsons

I used to cut Nancy Cartwright's (Barts voice) dad's lawn where she grew up at in Kettering Ohio...Her parents still live there in a little house.

H

hartattack_199

The Simpsons... post #24
cool!, friendly are they? one fat and bald, one with 3 foot high blue hair? how weird.

L

leon_luxton

The Simpsons... post #25
leon_luxton said:
jens89 said:
dirtystreetrider said:
leon i from englang wat do u ride
he Rides flatland
how do you no :evil: lol :lol:
leon luxton
PS....wait for it...here it comes...
hartattack_199 says ahem,back to the simpsons :lol:
ok...sorry dude.yeah simpsons are good.BUT i want futerama back but they aint gonna make any new eposodes...any1 know why this is? :cry:

S

sentaafEQpovar

The Simpsons... post #26
my sister is ultra trivia simpsons person, she watched it four times a night everyday for like 6 years

yeah, i like the old ones, and my sister agrees and pretty much what she says is a fact cuase, with the old ones, each episode pretty much had a bunch of little sub topics going on with multiple diff chars in one episode, and all those events would fold together, and u could never.....

X

Xero

The Simpsons... post #27
Simpsons are cool, Don't like the old "badly drawn" ones, seem to revolve around Bart being a cool dude and stuff - not all that funny. Homer is the true star, he's a hell of a role model for new parents like myself. Makes me Laugh!!!!!!

Futerama is excellent too, without sounding "***", I think Bender rocks!

Not sure how far behind we are over the pond, we used to get a new episode of Simpsons every Sunday evening, not sure now, but happy to keep watching re-runs for many years to come, they never get old!

"anyway, gotta go, my damn weener kids are listening"

G

The Simpsons... post #28
my dogs name is bender from futerama

E

EPMD

The Simpsons... post #29
mischeif said:
... thanks for telling us that fascinating info even know we didnt need to know and i dunno why the hell you said that

H

hartattack_199

The Simpsons... post #30
EPMD said:
mischeif said:
... thanks for telling us that fascinating info even know we didnt need to know and i dunno why the hell you said that
Shut up EPMD, let the man tell his story. I named my fish after Radar from MASH

G

The Simpsons... post #31
thas cool i want a helper monkey called mojo

New Topics