the random thread

• Discuss the random thread in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [IMG]http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/yahooanswersbadkids.png[/IMG] ...
K

krazykarl9

the random thread post #21,801

Pickles

Pickles

the random thread post #21,802
Oh so I wasn't imagining I'd seen a film named that then hahaha.

Just performed minor surgery on my toe using nail clippers, a needle and some tweezers. My big toe had got
Infected from the nail and basically where my shoe pushes on it since I have wide feet. Shit load of puss came out but I think I've cleared the worst of it up.

Right I'm off to bed, have a driving lesson tomorrow. Toodleloo Doig.
Should get that checked if it doesn't work out. I had that problem before a couple times, ended up having to kill the nail from growing on the side into my toe. If it doesn't clear up, get it checked out - they can get pretty bad.

I never had a huge issue with flats maybe one every couple months, but I had spare tubes always. Do you guys just ride around in shredded glass or something?
I don't have an issue nearly as much as everyone else. Kinda weird, actually. Because I most did ride around on shredded glass in Old Orchard, streets weren't the cleanest.

Girls' getting her smart teeth yanked on Thursday.

K

krazykarl9

the random thread post #21,804
Is that at least a fetish or something?

Mr.Sparkles

Mr.Sparkles

the random thread post #21,806
Should get that checked if it doesn't work out. I had that problem before a couple times, ended up having to kill the nail from growing on the side into my toe. If it doesn't clear up, get it checked out - they can get pretty bad.
Yeah I will do, I managed to cut te nail that was digfing in though so I should be fine. I've slept on it and it feels fine now.

noface0711

noface0711

the random thread post #21,807
speaking of sierra nevada, i'm having a fairly hard time finding their torpedo IPA in my shitty general area. been meaning to try that for a good while. came up on a 4 pack of green flash's west coast IPA at a liquor store across town however. EASILY the best IPA i've had thus far.

Q

Quen

the random thread post #21,808
oh how i missed trt

Apophis

Apophis

the random thread post #21,809
I feel like I should remember more names here. But I definitely remembered Quen.
I wish I could remember the name of the mod who taught me to get around the profanity filter, but I can't.

dkriderryo

dkriderryo

the random thread post #21,810
Wow. I think i was 14 when i started this. Probably the greatest thing ive contributed to society my whole life.

AustinK

AustinK

the random thread post #21,811
Wow this place is back. I lost my mod status though.

L

LeonidaM

the random thread post #21,812
Haha im sure ull get bbk ur status soon.

New Topics