The Passion of the Christ

• Discuss The Passion of the Christ in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Has anyone seen The Passion of the Christ? If so, what are your thoughts on it? If not, do you plan to see it? ...
S

stuart

The Passion of the Christ post #1
Has anyone seen The Passion of the Christ? If so, what are your thoughts on it? If not, do you plan to see it?

F

FOL

The Passion of the Christ post #2
I really can't care less about a movie than that movie. I don't care about that jesus crhist, I don't care about who is guilty about him having fun at the cross and I couldn't care less about all the jews who think they get a bad name from it.

That's all.

C

cpb rider

The Passion of the Christ post #3
I'm going to cinema in few days time..

T

Trimix

The Passion of the Christ post #4
FOL said:
I really can't care less about a movie than that movie. I don't care about that jesus crhist, I don't care about who is guilty about him having fun at the cross and I couldn't care less about all the jews who think they get a bad name from it.

That's all.
Yea, the guy that plays Jesus gets ACTUALLY struck by lightning while they were filming it in Italy........he was on the cross. ....snicker

R

rocket

The Passion of the Christ post #5
"for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life"

Jesus in real my brothers. remember that when your time comes.

T

Trimix

The Passion of the Christ post #6
Uh......Hallelujah? lol

S

stuart

The Passion of the Christ post #7
I kind of want to know what non Christians thought or think about this movie, does it touch you at all?

E

evanc

The Passion of the Christ post #8
Trimix said:
FOL said:

That's all.
Yea, the guy that plays Jesus gets ACTUALLY struck by lightning while they were filming it in Italy........he was on the cross. ....snicker
Not only that, but some crew member was struck by lightening. Also, on opening night some lady died of a heart attack during the crucifixtion scene.

D

Devourment 138

The Passion of the Christ post #9
I dont like to watch fairy tales... If anybody actualy ever talks to god or the lord tell him to e-mail me

S

stuart

The Passion of the Christ post #10
Devourment 138 said:
I dont like to watch fairy tales... If anybody actualy ever talks to god or the lord tell him to e-mail me
Why would you say it is a fairy tale? I talk to God all the time and He talks to me, does that work for you? You should really back up your case, you have made a positive argument and now you need to defend it.

R

rocket

The Passion of the Christ post #11
Devourment 138 said:
God will talk to you when you talk to Him. Faith is the substance of all things.

F

FOL

The Passion of the Christ post #12
Is it allright if I talk to my hand and imagine it is god? :p
nah serious man, this religious crap blugh....

and very unsocial as well, because if I don't believe I will perish. Thank you very much!

I

infantry43RIDER

The Passion of the Christ post #13
everyone can believe in what they want.
thats the whole freedom of religion and choice thing we have going on here in America.

anyways...
i haven't seen it yet...its been sold out until MID march around here...but im super curious...so im going to go see it when i get the chance.

haha its real weird that the guy playing jesus has the initials JC and he is 33 years old...AND like trimix said got struck by lightning on the cross.

T

traildemon

The Passion of the Christ post #14
Normally I wouldn't care, but why did he have to make this highly contreversial movie right now, when there's so much trouble going on in the word...suicide bombers, 9/11, the israeli "defense wall"...I mean what's the ****ing point??? I'm an atheist, but that doesn't mean I try to convince other people to give up their faith...to me this movie is just a braodway ripoff

T

Trimix

The Passion of the Christ post #15
I'm an Agnostic, Insomniac, suffering from Dyslexia....

I lay in bed at night, unable to sleep, wondering if there really IS a DOG.

X

XIII

The Passion of the Christ post #16
evanc said:
Trimix said:
FOL said:

That's all.
Not only that, but some crew member was struck by lightening. Also, on opening night some lady died of a heart attack during the crucifixtion scene.
coincidence

D

Devourment 138

The Passion of the Christ post #17
hmm

T

Trimix

The Passion of the Christ post #18
"faith" is one thing. Everyone should have something to believe in, even if in yourself.

Organized religion, and the pontificating and preaching that goes with it......NOT INTERESTED. I was raised in a strict Southern Baptist family, and everything I was taught was wrong.

Answer me this......if the world is 2000+- years old (or whatever) how come WE CAN PROVE....there was a great ice age 20,000 years ago? I have personally seen the hydrogeologic effects of some of these great epochs.

On the other hand, how come we could not even FLY about 100 years ago? Lot's of things to ponder....I just don't buy into "jesus rose from the dead at 2:22 on a idle Tuesday afternoon....."

I believe in creation, but also science.

D

Devourment 138

The Passion of the Christ post #19
Trimix said:
"faith" is one thing. Everyone should have something to believe in, even if in yourself.

Organized religion, and the pontificating and preaching that goes with it......NOT INTERESTED. I was raised in a strict Southern Baptist family, and everything I was taught was wrong.

Answer me this......if the world is 2000+- years old (or whatever) how come WE CAN PROVE....there was a great ice age 20,000 years ago? I have personally seen the hydrogeologic effects of some of these great epochs.

On the other hand, how come we could not even FLY about 100 years ago? Lot's of things to ponder....I just don't buy into "jesus rose from the dead at 2:22 on a idle Tuesday afternoon....."

I believe in creation, but also science.
what do ya know... my thoughts exactly... but all the religions base there substance on "faith" and fear, and they all contradict each other, and say the other is wrong. who should we believe? well we have about 20,000 different religions so your chance is about 1 in 20,000 that you are picking the right one, and about 1 to 1 that it's not gonna "save" your ass. As far as I'm concerned religion is just another form of terrorism..gains ($$$$$) obtained by the induction of fear...that fear being that one will burn in hell, if one does'nt heed to the will of "the lord"...rediculous, and absolute cave man bullshlt..... discusting.

R

rocket

The Passion of the Christ post #20
Devourment 138 said:
I could really start to go in deep on this to the both of you but I will just say...that people like you who have been brainwashed by people like your parents are the only reason that god still exists...
Then you must know a whole lot? come on dude. if your going to say anything at all back your comments up. my "parents" have nothing to do with my beliefs. brainwashed explains people like you that refuse to ever accept that there is a God. could that possibly be that YOUR parents dont believe?? i have proof that you would never understand so just forget what it said...theres no hope for people like you. One day you'll see.

New Topics