The General

• Discuss The General in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; well i got my first new bike in about 9 years today! getting back into the sport after about a 6 year layoff! decided to start with a general lee! plan... ...
tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #1
well i got my first new bike in about 9 years today! getting back into the sport after about a 6 year layoff! decided to start with a general lee! plan on adding some parts to it but not getiing to crazy like i did before. well she's not much but here it goes!

Update! Got the bearings for my cranks today and installed them(pain in the ass), put the tenderizers on, also added some red spoke nipples, standard brake cable(hate gyros) and an eastern stem with some kinda handlebars(waitng for my brother to give me my slam bars and primo casket back, got some shadow green and red ax;es nuts, and hookworm rear tire and i got my s&m pitchforks on!

Last edited:
bmxinspired

bmxinspired

The General post #2
not too bad, do you ride trails?

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

The General post #3
loooool

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #4
yeah gonna ride mostly trails. our skatepark is kinda *** so just once in a great while will i ride there!

Vulgar Patty

Vulgar Patty

The General post #5
That bike is always cool to see. Hope is rides as good as it looks.

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #6
yeah i always wanted one back in the day but for some reason never purchased. glad to have one now. the frame to the left weighs about as much as the complete general! lol

A

AustinKO

The General post #7
reminds me of a fourwheeler ive sen it was a 450r. that had gl graphics and monster stickers. looks great

7 Broken Bottles

7 Broken Bottles

The General post #8
I'm not sure what it is about the General Lee, but it's always nice to look at.

A

AustinKO

The General post #9
my thoughts are the same. i love it ..

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #10
thanks for all the comments guys! figured i would get flamed for having a ''beginner'' bike.

A

AustinKO

The General post #11
and thats why i havent ever posted a bike check of why mongoose. you know how that goes. i still love it thow idc

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #12
exactly it's your bike and your riding it! thats all that matters is if you like it!

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

The General post #13
I'm not sure what it is about the General Lee, but it's always nice to look at.
Because it makes you think of Daisy Duke LOL.

Are toughs Powerbites I see? Get them on the bike LOL. Looks nice have fun with it that's the whole point I've known some good riders with Crappy walmart bikes, whatever works.

08SubieWrx

08SubieWrx

The General post #14
Looks good man! My buddy still rides his General from 5 years ago!!! Things a tank but it gets the job done!! What frame is that green one next to it? Looks just like my Fit...

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #15
yeah those are powerbites and yes i would love to get them on but im having bearing problems. they cam with the primos but they just sit in the bb. you dont have to press them or anything. the frame is a 99 tl-88. yeah its old but back in the day it got shit done. i did some crazy drop offs with that bike and its still ready for action. just weighs a TON!

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

The General post #16
general tso's chicken??
lol

nice new bike to start on again

A

AustinKO

The General post #17
i think the same its my bike and i like it thats all that matters. i mean i ride a walmart mongoose. shoot best bike ive ever had, and i have had alot. i mean my goose to me is better than some of my friends high end bikes.. they laugh and pick but idc i still woop em up

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #18
new parts install bump!

tiddlermx24

tiddlermx24

The General post #19
bump for new pics(again)

New Topics