The Final Vote

• Discuss The Final Vote in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Alright. There has been arguements over whether or not RuLe is a jackass or not. I said that he posted revealing pictures of lola unwillingly up onto... ...

Is RuLe a nice, deserving bmxer who doesn't deserve to be ragged on?

• No, actually, when I look back, I don't really like that guy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

The Final Vote post #1
Alright.
There has been arguements over whether or not RuLe is a jackass or not. I said that he posted revealing pictures of lola unwillingly up onto the internet, and that he is a jackass, who is ****y, and is big on the internet, but small in real life. We'll leave it up to a vote to decide. If he wins (which he quite possibly may) then i'll get off of his back. If he loses, then I can rub it in his face.

So here's the vote. Do you think that overall, RuLe is a deserving bmx-forum user, or vice versa.

P

Pyro insaine

The Final Vote post #2
oh stop bitchen about RULE and wipe the sand out of ur vagina

you want something to rage on theres pleanty of skaters to make fun of

R

robbo8199

The Final Vote post #3
Let it go man, you are starting to sound like the ****y one....let it go

B

bruisedbob

The Final Vote post #4
Dude who cares. you're probably just jealous of his manuals. i know i am. online arguements like this are stupid.

T

tgreathead

The Final Vote post #5
just my 2 cents :roll:

B

bruisedbob

The Final Vote post #6
Yeah, it's like that. Perfect. Bad taste, but perfect.

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

The Final Vote post #7
This is all true, but its not like I had anything better to do last night.

Also, why is that you guys are ragging on me about this "internet fight", yet most people voted for my side... Very confusing.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

The Final Vote post #8
it really does not matter, i mean come on, most of us are never going to meet him, and atthe end of the day, how can you really tell whether you like someone or not just by a few messages. someone may say he is a nob, on this board, but if they met him in real life then he might be rad. it realy does not matter in the end does it?

F

federal_rider12

The Final Vote post #9
tgreathead said:
just my 2 cents :roll:

did you modify that? because i saw the exact same thing only it had to do with racing a honda :lol:

RuLe

RuLe

The Final Vote post #10
theirs tons of pictures like that witht hat kid he didnt make it

S

sandmriderbmx

The Final Vote post #11
tht was the first one i saw, but theres ones that say pretty much anything, i think tht as the first one

B

bruisedbob

The Final Vote post #12
yet most people voted for my side
Yes you're right. Eight people out of some three thousand agreed. Landslide victory. (I didn't vote.) Rule may be irritating, and buy stuff when not needed, but so what. Anyway he kinda grows on you, like a fungus. :lol:

T

tgreathead

The Final Vote post #13
I didn't make the picture, only borrowed it.

I agree it's in poor taste but I think it has a point.

D

DrunkPunk180

The Final Vote post #14
W

William

The Final Vote post #15
stoned-n-happy, i think you have issues, you two should hug and make up like in kindergarden :lol:

RuLe

RuLe

The Final Vote post #16
if u noticed he had 3 topics all about me in 10mins. i dont no how much spam he could post and i bet it will get worst. he should bring something to the site instead of pisses everyone off which is gonna make the mods deleted and lock/ close all topics

E

EPMD

The Final Vote post #17
rule, when you came here you spammed so much and posted the stupidest pics

and when you were at pedalbmx you had 450 posts in like 3 weeks and had like an average of 30 posts per day and when you got banned.. you had 3 pages at "post a pic of your bike thread" empty because all your posts got deleted

and stoned has like 50 posts in like 2 weeks.. what does that equal to? 3 posts per day

RuLe

RuLe

The Final Vote post #18
everyone says that but i know for a fact that my posts being deleted wasnt the post pics of your bike (that wasnt myself) it was like that when i was registered if u noticed. when we where on page 19 it went to page 20 and everyone says that but i dont care about it anymore so thats why i never re registered

X Boarder

X Boarder

The Final Vote post #19
first of all your post was biased towards your opinion..

in MY opinion, rule provides the most biking pics and vids out of everyone here, and to me thats most important. also he gives good advice and tries to help people with shit. i mean cmon dude ur a noob to this forum too (like me) and you think you have the right to say shit about people?

dduuuuuuddddddddddeeeee the pot is gettin to ya

KeeP It ChilleD

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

The Final Vote post #20
LOL, I was waiting for someone to say it. The post and vote was fairly biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics