the cops have gone to far

• Discuss the cops have gone to far in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; thers been some bmx aressts but now the cops in town have band bmx :twisted: ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt jump street
T

tdamore

the cops have gone to far post #1
thers been some bmx aressts but now the cops in town have band bmx :twisted:

B

Bigboomer

the cops have gone to far post #2
They banned BMXing ? Where abouts do you live / what incidents in recent time have the cops had troubles with ? I think this is going way to ****ing far over the line, banning a sport that so many enjoy, I mean HOW much damage can a BMX really do ?

S

Steve-o

the cops have gone to far post #3
Taylor ya little fag they only baned bmx from the business district. And there HAVE NOT ben any arrest. But I do agree, the cops have gone TO FAR. Sometthing needs to be done about all this shit.

Later...Steve-o :twisted:

B

Bigboomer

the cops have gone to far post #4
I don't see much problems with that. I mean, BMXing in a business district makes little sense when there's plenty of other street / dirt riding around towns. Find a different spot, or even better make yourself one.

T

tdamore

the cops have gone to far post #5
stevo I'm talking about hinsdale the land you dont know about fag.

H

hartattack_199

the cops have gone to far post #6
hahaha, cops don't bother me, probably because i stay on my own land because i ride Dirt

B

bonez

the cops have gone to far post #7
doesn't it kinda take away some of the fun of street if you're banned from a spot inberticularly, - wow thats a big word for me - but i mean street is partly about being where stuff made by chance is good to ride isn't it? and if ur banned that sux!

R

rage2k3

the cops have gone to far post #8
man , in north bay all bikers are banned from the waterfront it sucks. At least it only rent a cops patroling so when you show up to the waterfront with like 20 riders you can talk shit to them and theres nothing they can do :D

Also the downtown here isn't off limits but the fuzz get mad if you bike on the side walks which sucks cuz theres some realy sweet stairs you can jump.

M

metallicafan193

the cops have gone to far post #9
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: TERRABLE , TERRABLE , COPS ARE GETTING REALLY OUT OF HAND.

B

bonez

the cops have gone to far post #10
woz riding street with metalica fag 193 once and we made a jump out of wood in the street which you had to carve and he snapped the landing in half! soon after a strange ugly looking bitch told us to piss off coz there woz a skate parc down the road! she woz a right cow. the sk8 prks always full of nobs hogging the ramps - its only small

N

Nyquist JR

the cops have gone to far post #11
If the cops had drug there cars to my house and told me BMX was banned they would find a nice peg scratch from a toothpick slide across their bumper, LMFAO.

T

Twiztid_Missy

the cops have gone to far post #12
always travel in packs :)

H

hartattack_199

the cops have gone to far post #13
man you guys make it sound like its such a crime

T

Twiztid_Missy

the cops have gone to far post #14
it aint a crime, i just like to ride with friends. it's good when a rent-a-cop is after you on campus, you break up different ways and they give up. lazy ass rent cops. and word to JR, if they took away the only thing that i love, they gonna pay a price.

N

Nyquist JR

the cops have gone to far post #15
Im with you there! If they think they are gonna take it away from me, although wouldn't come out to my ranch where I ride and tell me I couldn't ride my bike anymore, I would tell em to meet my fist and my other 15 buds I ride with and lets see who backs off then, my friensds and I would have clearance to ride the whole town!

New Topics