thare every whear

• Discuss thare every whear in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; skater fags have pushed me the limit the think thare better than everyone but thay suck but i do ride dirt but sumtimes i go street well used... ...
  • Tags bmx

do you want to some kick skater fag ass?

• Total voters
T

tdamore

thare every whear post #1
skater fags have pushed me the limit the think thare better than everyone
but thay suck but i do ride dirt but sumtimes i go street well used to

B

Bigboomer

thare every whear post #2
Make friends, not war. I happen to be friends with skaters (before I started riding, and after) and they're cool, we even got a couple to drop their decks and grab a BMX, but ya, some skaters do think they're better and more hardcore then BMXers, but **** that we have crazy tricks and insane bails, hahaa

H

hartattack_199

thare every whear post #3
Only if they bug me about Biking i do

M

metallicafan193

thare every whear post #4
ONLY WHEN THE TAKE THE PISS AND TAKE OVER THE PARK, NOT LEAVIN SPACE

B

BSweet

thare every whear post #5
Well,

It's allways funny to kick some litle skater asses

B

bmxface

thare every whear post #6
whats worse? Skater Ass Cracks or Little Ghetto 10 year olds that sit there and watch and ask you this that and the other thing.....its verry annoying and that when you finally start to leave they start trash talking. of course then you walk over to them and scare the piss outa them but well yes.....

H

hartattack_199

thare every whear post #7
i enjoy it when little 10 year olds sit there and stare at me, Makes me feel big when they look up to me

R

Revenge

thare every whear post #8
look.... tony hawk and dave mirra have often done (i know...my english is very bad :wink: ) things together and in my opinion it looks VERY cool when they are both in a pipe or something like that! there are always black sheeps.... in the bmxin scene too i think.... :wink:

New Topics