terrain

• Discuss terrain in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; If this is typical European cityscape, I'm getting a visa. [img]http://www.randombmx.com/images/Street%20Furniture/Street_Furniture_047.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags bmx street
B

bruisedbob

terrain post #1
If this is typical European cityscape, I'm getting a visa.

not sure if this was designed as a skatepark or is it a disco-era nightmare

A lawyer's dream slide

Didn't see the bumper bricks the first time but still ridable

Wish the pic was bigger

F

federal_rider12

terrain post #2
dude thats awesome

Y

yo momma

terrain post #3
That's some hot shit right there.

B

bones

terrain post #4
if we only had that here ahhhhhh!

K

kamikaze

terrain post #5
omg i'm drooling

S

slappyslapnuts

terrain post #6
ive seen a few places like that in liverpool town where i live we had like 4 benches off this ledge and were grindin em all it was sick

T

Trails/street/bmx

terrain post #7
bruisedbob said:
If this is typical European cityscape, I'm getting a visa.

not sure if this was designed as a skatepark or is it a disco-era nightmare

I think i know where it is its sumthin in england i think or in the netherlands ive seen that trails on www.mybmx.com i think

A lawyer's dream slide

Didn't see the bumper bricks the first time but still ridable

Wish the pic was bigger
I think i know where it is its sumthin in england i think or in the netherlands ive seen that trails on www.mybmx.com i think

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

terrain post #8
there isnt crap to ride where i live besides park and some street and the cops are all assholes! :evil:

M

MuffinMan

terrain post #10
omg /jizz lol those trails look like fun. those pics make me wanan street

W

William

terrain post #11
the streets look cooler than the skate park! it looks as fun as riding in one of those old citys like detroit, or quebec.

Clutch

Clutch

terrain post #12
That's ****ing sweet, I need to move...

M

Mr_Shrapnel

terrain post #13
i can tell you now that places like that are very few and far between. i am Jealous of all the stuff you have in the u.s, i mean all those ditches, we have nothing like that in the uk, just to day i had to make do with a peice of wood and a wall (=wallride) and a old metal fence leaning against a wall (=fence ride to gap)

F

federal_rider12

terrain post #14
well no see guys in europe think everywhere in th US have awesome places to ride, well its the same with guys in the US thinking that europe has awesome places to ride everywhere. sure i can find some good places to ride here but ive seen way better places to ride in europe and there is an awesome college over there that has got some awesome street riding. its like the architects over there design these places special for riding! but you just got to go around and eventually no matter where you live youll find some good places to ride, it might be hundreds of miles away but in every country you will find awesome places to ride

F

FT rider

terrain post #15
those are my spots! at least three of em are n e way but im not tellin ya where they are hehe

F

FOL

terrain post #16
damnit dude, that is not _europe_ at least..not where I live :(

B

bruisedbob

terrain post #17
I know that slide isn't in the US. Too many potential lawsuits.

Hey FT rider. Just tell me the country and I'll look for myself. and does that country accept political refugees? :twisted:

Sjase

Sjase

terrain post #18
federal_rider12 said:
well no see guys in europe think everywhere in th US have awesome places to ride, well its the same with guys in the US thinking that europe has awesome places to ride everywhere. sure i can find some good places to ride here but ive seen way better places to ride in europe and there is an awesome college over there that has got some awesome street riding. its like the architects over there design these places special for riding! but you just got to go around and eventually no matter where you live youll find some good places to ride, it might be hundreds of miles away but in every country you will find awesome places to ride
You mean that university in Germany, right? From that movie in which a number of guys go on a roadtrip through parts of europe, like France, Luxemburg, England, Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands (don't know what the title of the movie is, but it's really sweet). But that place did look awesome.

About those pics posted: Some spots sure look like they've been taken in The Netherlands. If you see lot's of red bricks on a picture, then chances are high that it's been taken in Holland :D .

B

bruisedbob

terrain post #19
Sweet. Nice spots and gorgeous women. I hate you. j/k

New Topics