Tech courswork at school

• Discuss Tech courswork at school in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey all,well my teacher in TEC ELECTRONICS said in about 5weeks we are starting are FIRST GCSE project so we need to think about what we are going to... ...
  • Tags flatland
L

leon_luxton

Tech courswork at school post #1
hey all,well my teacher in TEC ELECTRONICS said in about 5weeks we are starting are FIRST GCSE project so we need to think about what we are going to do for it,i dont really know what i am going to do so can you guys/gals give me some good ideas? keep in mind it has to be for ELECTRONICS not anything else..few example things i could make..LED light box,remote control stuff but that would cost alot..so also keep in mind it has to be POSSABLE to make and not cost so much moneys.
what have you guys made before in ya GCSE's for tec? so fire away with your GREAT ideas(hopefully they aint to hard to do :roll: )
thanks all
leon :wink:

F

federal_rider12

Tech courswork at school post #2
i dont have a clue bout what gcse is but ive never had classes like that and i dont know of ne classes with electronics at ne of my schools i been to but it sounds like it be an awesome class

C

casperh

Tech courswork at school post #3
i do gcse , in holland and its like if you do english lessons in other countries then england and i made a (!) thing which looked like a large fork with a wire between the 2 fork ends and if you pushed the button the wire got hot and you could cut the shipping foam, the white shit you know, if you want to know more pm me or msn

F

FOL

Tech courswork at school post #4
we programmed a microwave..with nice little features that your face get smacked by the door when the time was up and that your hand got stuck between the door and the microwave hehe it was fun

X

XIII

Tech courswork at school post #5
they tell u how to make cheap transmitters in the Anarchist Cook Book

you canb download it from a couple websites (i dont remember where though)

B

bruisedbob

Tech courswork at school post #6
lightsabre? Nah, you said cheap and it might ignite on those flatland whips. try a laser thermometer that might be cheap.

C

casperh

Tech courswork at school post #7
bruisedbob said:
lightsabre? Nah, you said cheap and it might ignite on those flatland whips. try a laser thermometer that might be cheap.
i really dont understand what you are trying to say!?

B

bruisedbob

Tech courswork at school post #8
there are thermometers(sp.) that use a laser to calculate the temperature of the spot where the lasers hits. should be pretty cheal to make.

L

leon_luxton

Tech courswork at school post #9
ya all out of ideas already..ohh :cry:

F

FOL

Tech courswork at school post #10
small world radio or a walky talky

C

casperh

Tech courswork at school post #11
a mousetrap :p

something with bmx! try to make a cool funbox or even.... a bmx!

L

leon_luxton

Tech courswork at school post #12
^^haha...it MUST invole ELECTRIC... :roll:

M

MightyAtom

Tech courswork at school post #13
I'm currently building my GCSE project and since it's supposed to be a storage or display unit i went with a motorised tie rack!!! Great I know :D . I would have chose something better but we only do wood work with a small amount of electronics at my school

E

evanc

Tech courswork at school post #14
make a simple calculator. or something to that effect.

New Topics