Team Fat Bastard jerseys

• Discuss Team Fat Bastard jerseys in the BMX for Sale / Classifieds forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys, I am FatBastard from Team Fat Bastard. We are in the process of taking orders for our team jerseys, you can find info here... ...
F

fatbastard

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #1
Hey guys, I am FatBastard from Team Fat Bastard. We are in the process of taking orders for our team jerseys, you can find info here: http://www.teamfatbastard.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=824

We are not trying to make money on these, we were actually having these made for our four original members and realized other people were interested. Please stop buy and check them out, feel free to check out the rest of the site and let us know what you think. We are still just trying to get things developed.

D

Disrupter

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #2
the jersey looks quite cool.

and your site also appears to be
interesting, i'll check it in time.

F

fatbastard

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #3
Great, I am glad you like the jersey and the site. Like I said we are just trying to get everything together, both on the jerseys and the site. We are really starting to get excited about trying to organize some events this year, like a dirt jumping contest and stuff. Should be really cool.

Just in case you are interested in the jersey, we are closing the ordering this Sunday. We may take orders for a future shipment but we have a minumum order of 12. Right now we have enough to place the order now so we don't want to wait too long since it will take a month or so to get them. Not trying to pressure you, just want to let you know.

S

sadleek

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #4
hey!!!

The jersy is awsome!!!!! But the name is freakin wack!!!
Your never going to get anywhere with that name!!

F

fatbastard

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #5
Not really sure if that was a compliment but OK. We aren't trying to become anything huge, we just started out as a group of four overweight guys and called ourselves Team Fat Bastard. We have actually found most people really like it because it is just stupid funny. I guess it is pretty obvious we are out for a good time. AS far as not getting anywhere, well I think my weight is more of a hinderance than the name!

D

Disrupter

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #6
that's 4 sure !

H

hartattack_199

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #7
What a crazy name!!

bmxlord

bmxlord

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #8
wow

this post is old

M

Mark W

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #9
So why bump it?

bmxlord

bmxlord

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #10
cuz im bored

cuz i was bored

ZachS

ZachS

Team Fat Bastard jerseys post #11
are you gqy?

why do you put a subject name for every post?

New Topics