tattoos

• Discuss tattoos in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; anybody got any tattoos or pics of their (theirs not sum1 elses) tats????? ...
D

DrunkPunk180

tattoos post #1
anybody got any tattoos or pics of their (theirs not sum1 elses) tats?????

O

oibmxpunx

tattoos post #2
i got one so far im geting more when i have time

T

tgreathead

tattoos post #3
I've got 3. My advice is to really make sure you want them BEFORE you get them.

(I like 2 of mine...)

K

kyle

tattoos post #4
im thinking of get kyle tattoed on my right hand knuckles? just so i dont forget my name.

C

casperh

tattoos post #5
you guys can better dig up such a topic from long ago with the tattoos and shit, it is like there are very more pictures of the old school bmx forum guys

T

tgreathead

tattoos post #6
kyle said:
im thinking of get kyle tattoed on my right hand knuckles? just so i dont forget my name.
all 3 of my tattoos are easily covered by regular clothing (ankles & arm). Just remember that if you get a tattoo on your knuckles that you'll have a hard time covering it up if you have to. :?

J

jam_face

tattoos post #7
did anyone else find that it didn't hurt as much they thought it would? i mean people told me it was just like being cut really slowly, but it actually wasn't that bad.
the worst part is waiting for the hair to grow back 8O

M

MuffinMan

tattoos post #8
my friend has a sweet idea of putting a sprocket on him, im gonna put my initials "B" on the back of my arm on the left side and "S" on my right arm on the back, both in old english writing ^_^

D

DrunkPunk180

tattoos post #9
anybody got any pictures of their tats????

M

MuffinMan

tattoos post #10
haha my friend showed me a site of scar tattoos, its so sick :?

Clutch

Clutch

tattoos post #11
jam_face said:
did anyone else find that it didn't hurt as much they thought it would? i mean people told me it was just like being cut really slowly, but it actually wasn't that bad.
the worst part is waiting for the hair to grow back 8O
One word.... Endorphins

I found the only time it really hurt was when it hit the bone.

T

The Worst

tattoos post #12
I find scaritification really interesting....I was thinking of getting a flatland or bmx tattoo...that I would prob be all like "WTF did I get that for?" but it will make me feel good now and thats what matters...but after seeing scarification I might get that done if I can get somewhere that does it...

Goto www.bmezine.com to see pics of scarification if you dont have a clue of what I am talking about. (If that link doesnt work just search for BME.

lola

lola

tattoos post #13
i have 2 and lip periced

i have dc logo on my left arm and bmx on my lower back i wanted bmx written down my neck on side. am getting straight edge sign xXx done on wrist sumone has it inside their bottom lips
aarghh

M

Mr_Shrapnel

tattoos post #14
hmmm xxx? really.....how commercial bmx.

go on show us your tats, i want to see if you really have got a tat, of a dc logo.

T

tgreathead

tattoos post #15
Lola, you got a tattoo of a brand?

are you sponsored? :lol:

M

MuffinMan

tattoos post #16
lola is straight edge haha. my friend just came to school with a big rose on his arm, and brass knuckles on upper arm

X

XIII

tattoos post #17
casperh said:
you guys can better dig up such a topic from long ago with the tattoos and shit, it is like there are very more pictures of the old school bmx forum guys

lola

lola

tattoos post #18
my bmx tat i will take pic of dc logo for next time

on left side

New Topics