I

infantry43RIDER

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #2
damn.
you look like an art canvas.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #3
my mom said only criminals draw on themselves when i drew an anchor on my forearm

RuLe

RuLe

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #4
when i am old enough im getting a barb wire or something around the top of my arm

I

infantry43RIDER

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #5
dude...its up to you but i say you get something cooler than the normal barbed wire seriously.

RuLe

RuLe

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #6
well it mit not be a bare wire but its gonan be 1 tattoo at top on my arm and maybe on my bottom back my first name or something

I hate tons of tattoos on my body

R

rocket

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #7
I have a tribal on my stomach and a bike sprocket on the side of my shoulder. i designed both. i plan on getting a bike chian around my other arm or around my lower leg. and something on my back.

lower arm tatts are kinda white trash...a lot of people look down on you for it so id never get one where its in full view and ive met so many people that regret them.

F

federal_rider12

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #8
im goin to get a tele tubby(or how ever u spell it) on my arm :lol: actually im never goin to get a tattoo and the only piercin i have, and will ever have, was made by my chainwheel to my finger. im goin to be a blank canvas plus i dont feel like payin for them

but what bout when u get old and wrinkly???

E

Erin

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #9
I have a bunch of holes in my ears.. which i never use.. used to have my belly button pierced, but I took that out.

I have some mean road rash "tatoos" that didn't get cleaned out enough when i crashed.. (first night out.. 6 years ago.. street... freshly oiled/paved assfault.. ah the memories) <--- i have 3 from that night

but besides that I'm a clean canvas

C

casperh

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #10
icerocket said:
i plan on getting a bike chian around my other arm or around my lower leg. and something on my back.

i fyou have it show me/ us a picture it would really be hard-core or something if yo would have such a tattoo cool

T

Tibro

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #11
no offence to anyone here... but i believe that tatoos or piercings are for people who need help becoming an individual.. they seem to think that it will set them apart from others.. however there are millions of people with exactly the same crappy 'ink' all over their shoulders and back.. and too be honest.. every single one liek that looks the same..

when i was talkin bout tatoos then... i mean lots of em, or big ones...

i have always been facinated by WW2 and actually thought once about getting a small tatoo on my arm or something to remember all the people that die for us by... but, meh..

L

leon_luxton

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #12
i am 14 so dont have any tats and i dont got any piercings either,i am not going to have any when i am older either..dont know why..i may change my mind but we will have to wait and see wont we :D

F

federal_rider12

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #13
Erin said:
I have a bunch of holes in my ears.. which i never use.. used to have my belly button pierced, but I took that out.

I have some mean road rash "tatoos" that didn't get cleaned out enough when i crashed.. (first night out.. 6 years ago.. street... freshly oiled/paved assfault.. ah the memories) <--- i have 3 from that night

but besides that I'm a clean canvas
road rash tattoos :lol: i got many of those i got 1 when i was goin for this gap at a park(quarter to quarter over a 7ft wedge) and i slide and the metal lip at the bottom tore a hole through my pants(my good pants!) and cut the top layer of my skin on my knee off but i had to take the scab off so i could move my knee b/c i was sittin down for a long time and it healed over and i could bend my knee without tearin more skin

F

federal_rider12

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #14
couldnt*

C

casperh

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #15
leon_luxton said:
14! is the guy in the picture you because then you are cool and very good :lol: :eek:

S

sentaafEQpovar

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #16
if i ever fget a tattoo it will be my mexican side coing out... im pretty much fully white washed so im only mexican by my genes... but i will have my last name in a sumwhat of an arch in old english letters going along my back

L

LuMpY

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #17
Tibro said:
no offence to anyone here... but i believe that tatoos or piercings are for people who need help becoming an individual.. they seem to think that it will set them apart from others.. however there are millions of people with exactly the same crappy 'ink' all over their shoulders and back.. and too be honest.. every single one liek that looks the same..
The only thing I regret is getting both arms done at once. I would have 1 piece tomake a sleeve not several. Oh, well at least I'll still have cool sleeves. My back is clean as well. I don't think tattoo's make you an individual. I had 18 years to do that before I got my tats. I do believe that tattoos let you express yourself better. Just so you know some of the best ink available went into my skin, not just some nasty indian ink crap. I also think you are close minded for what ever reason you have because if you have ever gone to any tattoo conventions you would see that not all tats look alike and the people who wear them are all different and good people. In the 5 conventions I've been to I have never once seen a fight break out. Why? Because everyones cool. The only crappy tattoos I can think of are the prison scratcher/home made stuff.

D

Devourment 138

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #18

I know its lame, but it was a start...one day :hmm:

C

casperh

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #19
no offense but i really think the tattoo on the pictyre above is retarded :x

F

FOL

Tattoos or piercings anyone? post #20
The only tattoo I would like is in nice classical text BMX on my back or chest.

New Topics