Takin' it

• Discuss Takin' it in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just found my religion! and you are my god! ...
  • Tags bike jump
G

Takin' it post #21
I just found my religion!
and you are my god!

G

Takin' it post #22
Crashing Rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

F

federal_rider12

Takin' it post #23
some guys brag bout there tricks, some guys brag bout there bikes, but i brag bout my wrecks!!!! bmx crashes r much harder then ne other sport ive skateboarded and fruitybooted before and skateboards u only hurt ur ass and ankles, fruitybootin u uhh scuff ur ass and hands, and bmx is the cream of the crop for wrecks.

CRASHIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!

T

Trimix

Takin' it post #24
I have no idea what "fruitybootin" is but is SOUNDS really *** man.......

"Aw....isn't that thweet, he is jutht too cute to thtay home"....."I saw Jac (with no K) fruitybootin his way over to Ric's (with no K) house for some action"

Trimix on sudafed...

F

federal_rider12

Takin' it post #25
wow u never heard of fruitybootin well here in ohio we have lots of fags at parks who think there sport is the best and hardest but really it is super easy so they ride all over the park cuttin everyone off actin like their the best and those fags super hard sport is....... ROLLERBLADIN!!!!!!!!! oh wow watch me jump onto a rail while wearin boots and slide down. i tried the sport like 3 years ago and well it took me a week(and one day at the park) to find out how easy it was, so now im stuck with these expensive boots with wheels and i want to sell them so i can get my new crank

T

Trimix

Takin' it post #26
*** inliners = fruitybootin -- who'd a figured......

E

Erin

Takin' it post #27
fruitbooting is fun..
Pedalpushing is funner

F

federal_rider12

Takin' it post #28
some street is sweet

lots of vert and ur a pervert

and i cant think of one for flatland

lol some ryhmes(i think thats how its spelled) after readin erin's sig.

G

Takin' it post #29
federal_rider12 said:
wow u never heard of fruitybootin well here in ohio we have lots of fags at parks who think there sport is the best and hardest but really it is super easy so they ride all over the park cuttin everyone off actin like their the best and those fags super hard sport is....... ROLLERBLADIN!!!!!!!!! oh wow watch me jump onto a rail while wearin boots and slide down. i tried the sport like 3 years ago and well it took me a week(and one day at the park) to find out how easy it was, so now im stuck with these expensive boots with wheels and i want to sell them so i can get my new crank
............. hey look at me!! i ride a 2 wheeled machine with handle bars look at me!!! im grinding a rail with these ugly things sticking out from my wheel! hey look, im a faggot i ride in dirt im jumping on mountains yay yay yay... how you think the fruitbooters think of us?

G

Takin' it post #30
they think we're cool

...........because we are

F

federal_rider12

Takin' it post #31
actually here fruitybooters only think of themselves and dont care bout neone else but i dont care what they think(if they even do) b/c i tried fruitybootin and it is much easier

S

sentaafEQpovar

Takin' it post #32
theyre tight when they do misty flips in big trench coats

C

casperh

Takin' it post #33
has anyone already sticked a misty flip in bmx history? probably as it has also been done in skateboardhistory

S

sentaafEQpovar

Takin' it post #34
how about on a q-pipe, a backflip to abubica right on the coping, or a flair to front tire stall thingy?, tha would be insane

New Topics