tailwhips...

• Discuss tailwhips... in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how the hell do you get the feet on the pedals? i can stay over the bike and i can get the bike around. but my feet just sucks to the ground, they... ...
C

crypto

tailwhips... post #1
how the hell do you get the feet on the pedals? i can stay over the bike and i can get the bike around. but my feet just sucks to the ground, they refuse to land on the pedals :lol:

C

Charles

tailwhips... post #2
http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/video/image/0,27679,1261327_78_1,00.html
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DpEVqy954OY

Those are just two good tailwhip how-to videos, sounds like your getting close though so I will just say you have to commit to the trick, trying to spin the bike around faster, kick faster and move the bike around faster with your arms and stay over your bike and spot the pedals and go for it.

I can't land tailwhips yet, I can get my foot on the top tube but thats some advice that I have recieved over and over again.

lalo pro

lalo pro

tailwhips... post #3
same here, yesterday i just felt into the seat, but i can´t catch the pedals with the feet, but just keep practicing!!, you are so close

ben4everbuyabike

ben4everbuyabike

tailwhips... post #4
i found out yesterday that tailwhips are easier the bigger you go try and boost up a jump then do one.

i went to a place with a foam pit and i can land massive tailwhips pedal to pedal but onto a box jump i cant. so yeh try going big

instantz45

instantz45

tailwhips... post #5
keep your feet real close together. it helps. and really think about putting your feet on. like reach for the pedals. thinking about keeping them close together helps

C

crypto

tailwhips... post #6
thanks for all the tips. yeah i keep landing on the seat with my feet off the pedals. i should get them soon though.

TOM_L

TOM_L

tailwhips... post #7
Watch the pedals and catch the front pedal first as your going over the frame.

New Topics