Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting.

• Discuss Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [B]Info[/B] Ok, so your probably going to think i'm sad, but no. It's autumn/winter time for the UK so it means freezing cold and rain probably... ...
Will95

Will95

Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. post #1
Info

Ok, so your probably going to think i'm sad, but no. It's autumn/winter time for the UK so it means freezing cold and rain probably everyday. So i'm starting up a clan again for the 360 but this time its bigger, better and more experienced...

Were starting off with CoD4, RBV2 and FIFA09. Maybe added GOW2 (When out), CoD5 (When out) and HALO3 when big enough.

Criteria

Fill this form out if your interested.

GT:
Game interested in:
Rank on the game:
K/D Ratio (CoD4 only):
Fav. Gun(s):
Fav. Map(s):
Fav. Game mode:
British (time zone only, i'm not racist!)??:
Gamebattles account name and rank / or if your making one:

Leadership

Leader: chedder21(me, CoD4 leader, RB6V2 member and FIFA09 Co-Leader)
Co-Leader: Jdazzle95 (RB6V2 Leader, good friend of mine from school) and jezer30 (my brother, CoD4 Co Leader)

Website

Website is being bought and in the process atm. £5 Per Month paid by me and my brother. It will have its own domain eg. www.tactical-gaming.co.uk and forums also. We are in need of good graphic designer on photoshop.

Training times

CoD4 - 7pm-8pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - Here we will work out tactics, the training time may be re-scheduled for a clan match.

Each clan match will be planned a few days ahead so we can pick the team and study tactics.

RB6V2 - Undecided

FIFA09 - Undecided

So if you interested, reply to this with the form + you must be LOYAL.

CrazeD

CrazeD

Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. post #2
I might be able to help with the website, tell me what you need done.

wethepeople1

wethepeople1

Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. post #3
yeah i might be interest however im already in a clan on xbox but you should do race teams for example forza motorsport 2 is a big hit

Will95

Will95

Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. post #4
yeah but were a shooter clan mostly....

with the website, we need a good logo so if you have photoshop that would be good!! ill give you more info once ive bought the site tomorow maybe, but any interested players?

our clan has 1 mlg experienced member so i think we should do pretty well.

SnK

SnK

Tactical Gaming I EU are recruiting. post #5
Might do for GoW 2 later. Not promising owt though havn't been on my 360 in 3 weeks hah.

New Topics