taco bell

• Discuss taco bell in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok so everytime i ride by taco bell i see bmxers there and im going there too have you guys noticed that riders love taco bell ...
H

haroryder12345

taco bell post #1
ok so everytime i ride by taco bell i see bmxers there and im going there too have you guys noticed that riders love taco bell

ANiMaL xNJx

ANiMaL xNJx

taco bell post #2

Irish

Irish

taco bell post #3
we don't have taco bell:(

Levimoody

Levimoody

taco bell post #4
Dude, taco bell kicks ass... its actually so good that i could live there except for the fact that im broke. :(

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

taco bell post #5
i love taco bell, =]

i hate this kid named blend, hes always there, ridin around, cause he dont fit in the the real bmx'ers that eat at taco bell =P

GDub10

GDub10

taco bell post #6
taco bell=opposite of epic fail

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

taco bell post #7
no taco bells for us over the pond

am i missing out>?

C

cage

taco bell post #10
the only fast food i'll eat

SDriot

SDriot

taco bell post #11
gross as shit.

any place that squirts the filling into the burrito through caulking guns is nasty.

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

taco bell post #12
gross as shit.

any place that squirts the filling into the burrito through caulking guns is nasty.
hahahaha that made me laugh really hard even though i like taco bell. i can only eat it every once and a while otherwise i get sick of it.

Levimoody

Levimoody

taco bell post #13
Once a friend and i bought 30 soft shelled burritos for $1 ea. Then 4 2 liters of mt.dew and went and had the best session of our lives... nailed the spine that day... was like 2+ years ago.

Pau1

Pau1

taco bell post #14
I had taco bell this past weekend, and yea, it was pretty good. nothing like authenic mexican food, but it sure tastes good.

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

taco bell post #15
taco bell is amazing though if you are backed, because you can buy like 4 taco's a burrito and a super sized drink for 5 bucks... its great haha. thats the only time i go there is when i have the munchies.

iRon37

iRon37

taco bell post #16
bmxers love taco bell... and Scrubs

RCmafiABMX

RCmafiABMX

taco bell post #17
Taco bell and there dog food quality meat. I bet that you guys didn't know that the meat they use is worse than the meat that they put in dog food. I've never really eaten anything from there.

P

paranoidmexican

taco bell post #18
i hate taco bell, food sucks. chipotles is way better

F

FreeFall

taco bell post #19
they use grade "D" meat in there food.
I didn't even know there was such a thing as grade D meat...

The Radness

The Radness

taco bell post #20
volcano taco!!!!

New Topics